Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Did anyone bet on this month? Wrong choice if you did, it seems. According to latest update:

Hello, I informed you that it had a lot of content.

The renderings are taking too long, I have 3 different animations with each character.
  • Player + Anny (park)
  • Player + Jenny (park)
  • Player + Horse (cursed dream)
  • Anny + Horse (Cursed Dream)
  • Player + Jimmy (park)
  • Player + Bret (park bathroom)
  • Player + Bald (park)
  • Scene with Bald and Anny
  • Scene with Bret and Anny
  • Scene with Anny and Jenny with ice cream or hotdog.

Other than that, there are Conversations in the player's apartment, conversation at the reception of the building with the daughter of the receptionist, conversations with the police in the park, conversation with Bret

Here in Brazil we enter the carnival season and I live in the state where the carnival is most intense (Bahia).

Sorry, but whenever I have time to render and work on the project, I’m doing it.

January and February is a holiday season and my son stays at home all day with me. I try, whenever I can, to finish part of the project.

Don't worry, I know you are looking forward to the update, I am also because I know you will like it.

This content will be huge.

I ask for more patience and once again I warn those who are dissatisfied so far, to stop the pledged temporarily and come back to help when the update is ready.

Soon I will be bringing renders of the new ways of:
  • Cop
  • Jenny
  • Jimmy
  • Receptionist's Daughter
  • Dog

Thank you all!

Hug!!!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I guess the dev still hasn't found the help to move to RenPy? Looks like another one of these projects that's going to take a while.

Anonymous 6723

Mar 3, 2020
I guess the dev still hasn't found the help to move to RenPy? Looks like another one of these projects that's going to take a while.
I don't think that he's moving to RenPy. He said in one of his posts that he's sticking to unity.

Under the post "looking for programmers" I posted a video of the beginning of the game running in RenPy. But he ignored it and went for an unnamed brazilian programmer who went missing (surprisingly).

I just don't get it, how people can support someone who straight out lie to them in the face.
For example i looked in the Unity Code and the looping Any scene at the end was looping, because there was no follow up scene. A fact that he didn't think would be worth to mention, when dozens of people mentioned that "bug"...

And I bet 80 % of the bugs reported will still be there in the next version...

Reactions: 03abc

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think that he's moving to RenPy. He said in one of his posts that he's sticking to unity.

Under the post "looking for programmers" I posted a video of the beginning of the game running in RenPy. But he ignored it and went for an unnamed brazilian programmer who went missing (surprisingly).

I just don't get it, how people can support someone who straight out lie to them in the face.
For example i looked in the Unity Code and the looping Any scene at the end was looping, because there was no follow up scene. A fact that he didn't think would be worth to mention, when dozens of people mentioned that "bug"...

And I bet 80 % of the bugs reported will still be there in the next version...
So? Make an unofficial ren'py port for us.

Anonymous 6732

Mar 4, 2020
So? Make an unofficial ren'py port for us.
Not possible. Stripping the game leaves me with an unorganised dump of files which I am not willing to sort. (Background + Character + (mouth + 2 blinking positions)*characters*head position).

Give me an organized structure of the assets and I'm on it...

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
The dev seriously needs to enable v-sync. This game basically tried to kill my GPU :mad:
Can't even change the ultra graphics quality ffs AND even windowed mode at the lowest resolution ramps the GPU to 100%...ofc with the uncapped infinite fps even a 2080 Ti would be struggling :p
Anyone know of a way to set the fps limit ourselves?

Last edited:

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
with all stuff getting delayed ... i wouldn't be surprised if the creator comes around saying "Due to Corona outbreaks... im delaying the work of the game, please support me on patreon to"

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Won't be any excuse if people all become isolated over it plenty for devs to be working on especially those of them who have jobs that might be closed.

Reactions: FookU2 and Ragnar

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Won't be any excuse if people all become isolated over it plenty for devs to be working on especially those of them who have jobs that might be closed.
There are a few devs in the top of my mind who would claim to have a virus and say they got delayed for a month. And, interestingly enough, it'd be believable...still...certain devs would claim it even if it's a blatant lie. lol

Reactions: Mormont

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
I really liked the game, but maybe the day will come when the game will still come out with a normal amount of content and without serious problems

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Update from Greono:

Hello people,
I was away for a few days, but I had problems with this coronavirus "wave", I think everyone is having ...
Well, there are few scenes left to finish the update, as I said this one will be huge.
As for people who are still impatient, I ask you to suspend your Pledget and wait for the game to launch.
To the people who continue to believe, there will be special content for you!
Thank you all, hug.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dani31 and mazqaz

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Interesting use of words in that update post stop your pledge or wait it out :unsure:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Seems ok to me. Some people can use a hint. They pay, then complain about lack of updates, but still keep paying. It's better if they stop paying and no longer have reason to complain. Of course it would be even better if Greono managed to release regular updates, but if he can't... He could stop taking payments completely, but if he does something, even slowly, it wouldn't be perfect solution either. And maybe some people really do believe in the project enough to support it even if they currently don't get much back.

- Devil's advocate

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes