Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Two Side doesn't seem to be leaving until August ... September ... October ...
God knows when.
Greono was posting photos every 15 days, on average, now it has been more than thirty days and there is no news of updates.
I think it should at least surprise us with some words that were not excuses.
Everyone is waiting for a game that may not even be updated this year.

To be sure of the complexity of the game I did the following: I downloaded Daz Studio and Rempy, I'm making some renderings and building a mini game to see the degree of difficulty, to understand the delay of an update in a game, and so far this doing very well.
Soon I will post.
The name of the mini game:

A day with Any

Just before maybe Greono's update.
Good luck with that hope someone will come that know how fix this unity game or rebuild it

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I'm pretty sure with the high demand they are dealing with it's still happening but the stress might be making them avoid communication like what happens to artists after a while.

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
This guy has a history of being flaky and incompetent. I'd say there's equal chance that he 1) releases a buggy mess after further delays, 2) abandons the project and is never heard from again, or 3) decides to remake the game again and makes it even worse than it was before and with even less content.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I remember seeing his first demo of his original game iteration on newgrounds. That was 4 years ago, goddamn this dude is never gonna settle down or finish a project.

Reactions: carderno

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It's a real shame too, as I really wanted to see how things progressed with Bret.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
God knows when.
Greono was posting photos every 15 days, on average, now it has been more than thirty days and there is no news of updates.
I think it should at least surprise us with some words that were not excuses.
Everyone is waiting for a game that may not even be updated this year.

To be sure of the complexity of the game I did the following: I downloaded Daz Studio and Rempy, I'm making some renderings and building a mini game to see the degree of difficulty, to understand the delay of an update in a game, and so far this doing very well.
Soon I will post.
The name of the mini game:

A day with Any

Just before maybe Greono's update.
when you will release it ?

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Do you mean August ... September ... October ...2025? Its now 9 Month since 0.03 Fix2 was released. At what point do Games get the Abandoned mark? I remember playing a version of this game Years ago (with much more content and i really hoped for more of it!). Then a Version with much higher GPU load (damn it was bad). And then this Demo. Seems like it will never be finished.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Were any of the remakes after the initial version good?

A month plus of dead air with this dev just makes me think he had another "epiphany" and it will be re-re-re-rebooted.

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Hello guys, a while ago I played Two Side in version 8.0a, then I played the last update, it was very interesting, right after I saw the posts of the updates that would be made, I waited ... 9 months have passed and nothing ... I had decided to do a MOD or something to fill the time, I found out that if I do that I will be doing free advertising to someone who really doesn't care about us. I think that Greono is only milking his collaborators, that he is not able to deliver what he promises, rejects the help of those who want to help, so I suppose that before 2022 there is nothing concrete. Have you ever had problems with remastering, video card, programming, etc. I think it would be common sense to pay only when it is delivered, thus avoiding so much embarrassment. Of course, the world is going through a very delicate situation, but there is nothing to prevent communication from happening to know what happens, if you are sick, if you cannot re-rule because of the sign, if you do not have the competence to finish, in the end ... Sorry for the outburst and that I'm tired of these liar programmers and full of problems. See: with all this situation of forced quarantine, what remains would be a little distraction for some perverts, if there is not, it becomes more and more difficult to believe in this group.

Reactions: HenWen

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I have been supporting this game for a while on Patreon. Now I have withdrawn and wait until he resuscitates and give us news about himself and the game.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
This dev is without shame, really. And it's a pity because artistically he is skilled.

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Hello guys, I think that Greono, once again, gave up the game, he showed in the last months that he really does not have the competence to carry out the tasks, maybe if someone can help him for free he can then finish his work ... Problems with video card, problems with family, problems with pandemic, problems and more problems, ... So here's the tip, if Greono doesn't report, how about they stop paying? pay when you get paid, I think Patreon should be responsible for those types of game creators who don’t deliver their project or give up halfway, it's my opinion.

Olá pessoal, penso que Greono, mais uma vez, desistiu do jogo, ele mostrou nos ultimos meses que realmente não tem competência para realizar as tarefas, talves se alguem puder ajuda - lo de forma gratuita ele então possa finalizar seu trabalho...
Problemas com placa de video, problemas com familia, problemas com pandemia, problemas e mais problemas,...
Então fica a dica, se Greono não da noticias, que tal pararem de pagar? paguem quando receber, penso que Patreon deveria ser responsavel por esses tipos de criadores de games que não entregam seu projeto ou desistem no meio do caminho,
é a minha opinião.

maruta

Feb 16, 2018
Damn, how this guy still have 234 patreons? Why people keep supporting this game when it's clearly a scam? The dev won't deliver any update on time, and even if he does it will be bugged af. Are you guys really that naive? In fact, isn't this game suppose to be considered "abandoned"? The last game update was almost a year ago.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes