Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
i think its not the fix version only 3 that already post on other site
Probably first fix is on svs but suffers alot of blackscreens and crashes. Best to wait a week for final fix version to be released. This game could be good if he stopped rebooting it and stopped with the crazy plans. Currently planning to add weekend content to every update aswell as a standard story update. Considering how small the updates are atm and how long it takes to do that im guessing release dates are going to change.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not sure if this is still the broken original version there is a first fix version available on patreon however he stated in a post from a couple days ago that hes working on fix number 2. So maybe wait a week until all bugs are fixed
Thanks, it saves me a download the bugs in this game are a real shame because the dev has a good game here just seems to pick up way too many bugs with each update.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Probably first fix is on svs but suffers alot of blackscreens and crashes. Best to wait a week for final fix version to be released. This game could be good if he stopped rebooting it and stopped with the crazy plans. Currently planning to add weekend content to every update aswell as a standard story update. Considering how small the updates are atm and how long it takes to do that im guessing release dates are going to change.
you right first with lindsy its changed to spanish then there is deley and the other scene and with brat in alley its junp to bite buts show that he already get up then its stuck its worst then before
edit and still loop and her face moving and glitching i hope its not the fix

Last edited:

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I see that this has a dl for Mac users. Might want to update the OS category with that info for those who don't use Wine and/or might not read that far.

Ienni1983

Jul 23, 2017
he did consider using renpy but made the excuse that he would have to learn python script which is not that hard i spent 2 days learning it from videos i didn't learn how to do everything but i had no scripting experience and managed to learn a bit

TBH the Unity version he had before the redone was a masterpiece, if he just continued with that one people wouldn't be so angry at him.

Reactions: Belphegor007

Nabiraba

Apr 18, 2018
Unfortunately can't play a game that is freezing every second and the bugfix is only available for patrons, but seems like a good game.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I get just a black screen and nothing happens after the first girl is going to tell me about D-dream

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
The game freezes after i give bret a beating and click on the bag ,any help with that ,thank you

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I've no idea what engine was used for the original version, but I think that if the developer really wanted to release a true "redone edition", he must invested some days learning Ren'Py and starting the project.

If there is a game in need of a better engine, this one is it, I hope this game won't die in obscurity like many others buggy games.

It's in your hands Dev, to save this beauty. :cry:

maxresdefaultsidesredone.jpg

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes