Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Menace13

Oct 4, 2018
Really love this concept. Makes me really look forward to future content. Not many games that let you freely explore Bisexual aspects. Looks really good so far too. Props to the creator

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm not doing it right or what, but I miss the content with Bret where you would be the dominant one, in this update you just have to submit and be his bitch, meanwhile in the old version you could kinda force him to submit to you in the alley with your "experience".

I really miss the old style of Lindsey, that hair and the ring on her mouth was pretty appealing. Same goes with MC's hairstyle, I think it would suit him more and it would make him more androgynous, perfect for the swap-body. Now is pretty plain.

Finally, I hope they improve the script. I feel the original one was way well written than this one.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Is there a 32bit version ? I'm using a really old computer.
I'm afraid this game has too high requirements for non-x64 hardware. It's based on Unity and the latest 32-bit desktop CPU was Yonah (2006-2008). I think you should consider buying at least a Core 2 Duo/Quad PC.
Although GreonoGames still provides 32-bit binaries, they require a decent computer.

Dec 30, 2017
Considering it makes leaving the sisters picture behind an issue twice, once after you beat the old man and after fighting Bret, is there going to be some kind of NTR thing where the old man or Bret revenge fucks the sister after taking the photo for themselves?

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
Considering it makes leaving the sisters picture behind an issue twice, once after you beat the old man and after fighting Bret, is there going to be some kind of NTR thing where the old man or Bret revenge fucks the sister after taking the photo for themselves?
He's confirmed previously that the original was meant to have Bret/Anny content but he never got to it. Seems likely he still wants to include it.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gods dammit, no fucking NTR! Shit better be avoidable or dropping this game like 3 ton anvil, acme style.

• Haha
Reactions: Raul

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
Latest post:

Hello people
I bring news about the update.
Well, I added a sexual content between Bald and Margaret on the train, the scene was great and it has 2 types of "fuck" and the option of Player masturbating or not parallel to the animation. Also, the animation was done using Bone, which modifies the 2D image mesh, so I decided to try this new form of animation editing, because some "Frame by Frame" animations are taking about 10hrs to render. Well, in my opinion it looks great and more fluid, and it gives me more forms of animation using just a small series of images previously worked in photoshop.
Well, I also added one more sexual content between Bret and Player on Alley. It's a new choice where the Player can try to seduce Bret and manipulate the situation instead of just being taken by force.
Now I'm working and rendering the new areas of Tommy's apartment, which is where the Player will initially be.
Soon I will bring more information with Anny content on the couch and bathroom? Remember when she falls with the player on the bathroom floor? YES! I intend to bring it soon!
Hug and hope you like it
He shared a teaser image of the Bald Guy and Margaret on Discord. He also mentioned that Tommy will probably be re-introduced in 0.4 He's also confirmed in Patreon comments that Jenny, Jimmy and Dr Hartmann are coming in future updates. (I believe the unconfirmed characters from the original now are: Ginger, Leyla, Denny, Megan, Sierra and the dog).

Gods dammit, no fucking NTR! Shit better be avoidable or dropping this game like 3 ton anvil, acme style.
Someone asked about Bret/Anny scenes recently on patreon. He seems to suggest you'll be able to use Anny as a 'bargaining chip' (His wording) for Lindsey.

Reactions: ShadowManNor
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes