Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
There's another scene that only requires 10 domination points but it's impossible to do without going for fighting points first. The main issue is that scene requires 1 sex point. This scene happens after the handjob with Lindsy which you get to kiss her as she leaves there will be an tranparent option saying "make it hotter" which again require 10 dom and 1 sex point.
10 domination for the "make it hotter" is possible, even without going for fighting. You can even get it without the sex scene on the ground by saying you dont fear Bret when you get up after being unconscious, that +3 should bring you to 10 depending on the choices from the train/when Bret talk to Lindsey.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
monroe is a new version called Two Sides Redone v0.02 Fix3.I don´t know what is new fixed because i found it first on svscomics and after i checked his patreon page and there is a fix 3 too.

Reactions: monroe and dioregul
Dec 30, 2017
This game is kinda getting worse, been playing around, I pick fight skill and Bi, get to the alley, say I need to be gay, I pick fight and gay, doesn't even give me the option it had before.
Honestly, just going to wait until either it gets abandoned again, or someone just rips the CG and saves us all having to play this mess.

rfox317

May 19, 2019
See I really didn't mind leaving my support at the $10 a month level while the developer tried to figure things out a while back. I'm not a developer, I really wish I was because I'd love to develop a game, but am only a writer. I also have no idea where I'd begin with a game so he was further along than I was. What I didn't like was a general disregard when it came to any time I tried reaching out. I really hope he figures things out though because It's always heartbreaking when someone has a project they'd like to share with the world but it dies a slow agonizing death because they have a hard time ever being satisfied with the course they've plotted.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
This damn misleading potential... I mean, there's something about this game. I'm still partly hanging on what the previous version could have been, that's my fault. But some parts are nice. Like the small movements, it makes the game seem alive, just imagine what could be done with that. Even though I don't care about all characters, new Linsey is nice and I want to see more of her. I believe that even new Anny can make me forget the old one eventually. And seeing all the stats on the right, again, just imagine all the things that could happen, if they should be useful.

But it would take years. What's the chance of that happening? And then there are already existing downsides. Mainly, bugfest continues. I was extra careful this time to pick heterosexual, and Linsey still tells MC how it's great that he's gay, and then MC also admires Brets dick. And it's already Fix3. It looks like there's no point even trying new version when it's released, because something is almost guaranteed to be broken. And it's not the end. Timed choices are terrible idea. Branching minefield, even though it may look interesting at first, can't work at this level in long term. We're right at the beginning and discovering all existing content is already a challenge. Imagine ten, twenty versions from now, there's near zero chance to get anywhere without walkthrough or spending a week trying all the choices.

But then again, it would be nice if it somehow worked in the end, it's not necessarily completely hopeless, right? I know, I just don't learn...

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there going to be a walkthrough for this version of the game? I was completely lost and eventually lost interest in the game.

tree03

Jan 18, 2019
10 domination for the "make it hotter" is possible, even without going for fighting. You can even get it without the sex scene on the ground by saying you dont fear Bret when you get up after being unconscious, that +3 should bring you to 10 depending on the choices from the train/when Bret talk to Lindsey.
You can only get 3 domination points till the point in the train station with fight attribute, and just 2 with sex attribute thus unable to unlock the scene.

How do you do it?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
There is a patreon tier for cheat codes, anyone got the codes so we dont have to worm our way into a specific scenario?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes