Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Yeah this game has genderbender all over it, dunno why it's not in the tags. I mean it's pretty good but it's also pretty confusing in what affects what, at some point the game transitions to a new "Engine".

It's a pretty good game, but needs a heavy amount of polish and clarity or a proper walkthrough.

When does the game end though? Does it end at Megan in the bathroom?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@nignog911

It does if you look under the genre tag it lists transformation (gender bender). Transformation is the same as gender bender as they transform into a different gender race or creature.

D

Deleted member 584847

I just hope that the game will get faster updates in the future, so much potential there... 1 year and 4 moths out and its still only 0.08...
It recieved only like 2 or maybe 3 new dialogues and 2 new scenes + 1 new area in last 7 months :/

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
If you're looking at that number on Patreon page on the left, it's not work progress, it's level of funding for given goal. And as could be expected, it's going down lately. Once it was already about 80% (maybe even a little more) of goal #4, now it's only 98% of goal #3. It's kind of "funny" to read the description (that's the previously completed goal #3):
  • It will allow me to set up a small production team and thus be able to develop new titles, thus bringing more quality and professionalism. I have three new titles written and with solid ideas that I would like to bring to you.
  • I'll set up a small team to launch many more titles.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
If you're looking at that number on Patreon page on the left, it's not work progress, it's level of funding for given goal. And as could be expected, it's going down lately. Once it was already about 80% (maybe even a little more) of goal #4, now it's only 98% of goal #3. It's kind of "funny" to read the description (that's the previously completed goal #3):
Oh i see thankyou so he will finish it maybe in faw months

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
He most likely still works on it. The silence is not reassuring, but until he has something good to say (read "here's new version and it's great", because that's what everyone wants to hear), it might be the best plan. Lesson learned, be carefull with promises. If you're struggling to make even relatively small bugfree updates each month, maybe it's not the best idea to promise how you'll instead rewrite whole game, add several missing scenes and it will all go nice and fast, because it won't.

Jun 30, 2017
The concept behind this game is very compelling but there's just no content to it. I spent way too long with the binoculars and faffing around with other stuff before I realised it doesn't go anywhere and there ain't any genderswitching to it yet really.
Seems like I'll have to put this in the back of my mind and come back to it in awhile to see if there's been any substance added or if the developer called it quits.

jConnor2020

Oct 19, 2018
So is there a way to alter the stats at the start of the game? I'm new to the forum and the game, but have read through about 20 pages of replies and haven't seen anyone address this. Specifically, there seems to still be an issue with not being able to get DOM and ROM up high enough in the initial train scenes to get the best outcomes from Lindsey.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So is there a way to alter the stats at the start of the game? I'm new to the forum and the game, but have read through about 20 pages of replies and haven't seen anyone address this. Specifically, there seems to still be an issue with not being able to get DOM and ROM up high enough in the initial train scenes to get the best outcomes from Lindsey.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
How are people dont managing to get the 25 rom without cheating, or do you mean in another way (as in get both high dom and rom)?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Good news, sort of. Greono is alive, commented on Patreon and according to his words, working tirelessly on the game. But no specific answer when we should see something.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes