Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Giller

Oct 20, 2018
Ok, searched, but cannot find the answer. Downloaded the game, but when I get to the apartment after the train station, that seems to be the end? I can look at Annys phone, or see her in the bathroom, but that's it? I can't leave the apartment or watch tv or anything. Everything is blocked and says "Coming Soon". Believe I have the most recent version - even tried an older version but totally stuck. Thoughts?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Giller

There should be a option to click in the top right hand corner of the screen when in the living room as you click it and select the option to go to the aunts house.

Reactions: Giller

Giller

Oct 20, 2018
@Giller

There should be a option to click in the top right hand corner of the screen when in the living room as you click it and select the option to go to the aunts house.
Dude, thank you! I was so focused on those few choices, I didn't notice that hidden menu. Cheers!

Giller

Oct 20, 2018
Can you actually get the binoculars? Store got robbed....but then never able to go back to the store....or to Siera's place to get the Binoculars?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Can you actually get the binoculars? Store got robbed....but then never able to go back to the store....or to Siera's place to get the Binoculars?
Officialy that's where the current version of the game ends once you beat the robber and leave the store thats it. I actually spent half an hour trying to figure out if there's anything else to do until you figure out thats the end until the new update come along.

Giller

Oct 20, 2018
Ah, gotcha, thanks. Been wondering around a long time now with nothing new happening, like I'm stuck in a loop.

Reactions: mazqaz

jConnor2020

Oct 19, 2018
Officialy that's where the current version of the game ends once you beat the robber and leave the store thats it. I actually spent half an hour trying to figure out if there's anything else to do until you figure out thats the end until the new update come along.
30 mins, hell I spent like an hour!

jConnor2020

Oct 19, 2018
Ok but if i need wait how can i play with this game? I cant hang out with anny or brad and i need binoculars for lidsey
This is the current end of the game. It does not go any further at this point. Gave to wait for the artist/developer to send out a new update, which a few here don't think will happen.

woe777

Oct 24, 2018
When will the update come ? or should i say when this game completely out with full acces and storyline i want the game about some gay or bisexual stuff but i couldnt find any full version of gay game? Do you guys know any other COMPLETELY FULL game like this for playing?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello guys,
I have finished all the pending issues so far and the update will come tomorrow, I am just waiting for the translation of the texts into English.

I also want to let you know what I've been doing for all this time.

During the creation of the scenes, I had some problems with the body of the characters, all of you remember that I had some problems with the FPS first, so I had to reduce the characters resolution for a better performance, but that gave me another problem. An imperfection in some body traces. Following images:

Well, due to the problem, I had to do a lot of research on how to solve it, so I decided to do a modeling course, which cost me 35 days of work. Well, I tested many tools which also cost me time, and when I was about to throw myself off a bridge, I found a solution.

But my problems did not stop there, because I changed the morphology (skeleton) of the actors, all the poses I had created in the scenes were no longer compatible (for the second time, I was very annoyed). So I lost a lot of time having to reposition them along with facial expressions.

Well, the good of it all, is that I improved in the fermentas facing the 3D environment. I have also created several scripts that give the characters more realism. blink, move your head randomly, look toward the camera or randomly. Still not perfect, but I believe that everything will improve.

I have also added a way for you to add your own languages to the game. I'll provide the text files, and then just add them to a specific folder in the game directory and you're done! The game will automatically add new captions.

Hope you like it.

Tomorrow I'll be bringing the game as soon as the files arrive.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

Hello guys,
I have finished all the pending issues so far and the update will come tomorrow, I am just waiting for the translation of the texts into English.

I also want to let you know what I've been doing for all this time.

During the creation of the scenes, I had some problems with the body of the characters, all of you remember that I had some problems with the FPS first, so I had to reduce the characters resolution for a better performance, but that gave me another problem. An imperfection in some body traces. Following images:

Well, due to the problem, I had to do a lot of research on how to solve it, so I decided to do a modeling course, which cost me 35 days of work. Well, I tested many tools which also cost me time, and when I was about to throw myself off a bridge, I found a solution.

But my problems did not stop there, because I changed the morphology (skeleton) of the actors, all the poses I had created in the scenes were no longer compatible (for the second time, I was very annoyed). So I lost a lot of time having to reposition them along with facial expressions.

Well, the good of it all, is that I improved in the fermentas facing the 3D environment. I have also created several scripts that give the characters more realism. blink, move your head randomly, look toward the camera or randomly. Still not perfect, but I believe that everything will improve.

I have also added a way for you to add your own languages to the game. I'll provide the text files, and then just add them to a specific folder in the game directory and you're done! The game will automatically add new captions.

Hope you like it.

Tomorrow I'll be bringing the game as soon as the files arrive.
Finaly great news bro hope now there no bug in game cant wait untill tommarow thank you !!!

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It should be 3D remake of what was in original version so far, plus some previously "coming soon" scenes filled in. At least that I understood was the plan. But no further details were revealed. Safe approach is to expect less and be pleasantly surprised than expect more and be disappointed.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I think expecting the entire original version is a bit optimistic, I seem to remember him saying something about not having time to rig all the models when he talked about the update sometime ago (and I would be surprised if he have had time to work on that stuff while dealing with the issues he have had, but we can all hope). Considering that, we can assume that the content will include all the characters from the earlier part of the game, but I would not expect the characters who got screen time first in the latest updates to show up yet. Hopefully we can get to that point this year. And there will be bugs. But Im looking forward to see what this version is.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes