Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It looks like the game stops when the PC is still inside the train and have agreed to help the girl. I don't see any of their conversation lines, only our options to click on.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
the dialogues are not working... at least not in my game.. [you ] anyone have the same problem?

Sep 24, 2017
seems to be quite buggy. Dialogues not working at all (thankfully i remember choices lol), loading into saved games that were saved on a choice seems to bug the save and you wont be able to make the choice or progress.
Edit: There also seems to be 2 versions of the intro now and im not sure how to see either seems random. In 1 start the old way and there also is a new intro now where the smelly bum sees you take out the photo of Anny and offers you money for it. You can look inside the Dialogs folder to see it.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
He really ought to lose the song on the title screen, thats a lawsuit waiting to happen.
I could be wrong, but as long as he doesn't outright SELL the game, he should be ok. Acting Lessons seems to have a lot of licensed songs too.

SevenDeadlies

Aug 11, 2018
Be patient with this update, people. The dev has rewritten much of it from scratch. I personally like this better, but it is a little buggy at this point. Looking forward to the next update!

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
im sorry.... just started.... how the fuck am i supposed to do in the train????? loll she just sits there no mather what answer i give.... what to do???????

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
Regarding the changes, to summarize his Patreon post and comments he's been making on Patreon since it released (so we can have something of a change log):
  • The game is being remade using the new system/models. Scenes are no longer 2D but 3D.
  • Currently he's converted the events in the train and the old station. This includes 3 sexual scenes
    • Anny in the bathroom of the Train (Dream)
    • Anny and Jenny in the train bathroom (Dream)
    • Lindsey Handjob in the old station.
  • Some pre-existing scenes are rewritten or expanded on
  • Next update will involve converting the Brett Alley scene including the MM content. He estimates the release is in a few days.
  • Greano commented to someone that he estimates all the previous scenes will be converted within 2 months. As with the train, some are getting expanded on.
  • 'Dialogs' folder is available for people to make their own translations (or dialog edits).
Bugs/Glitches I've noticed so far:
  • Game gets stuck on the train after you agree to help when Bret calls.
  • You can't load a save made on a choice.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
after i enter my name the game like freeze... nothing to press on..... what to do? in the beginning in the train i mean

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
wow... this remake has totally broken the game for me, I hope the dev fixes it soon
Not likely, it will be months before there is a new update, and then the update months after that will have the Dev once more redesigning part of the game, only for the update after that to fully redesign the whole game again.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes