Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Can we go somewhere in the house or out after reading the messages on the sister's phone? and will we be able to save the game easily?

May 14, 2017
really now in 3d, jeez this game already take months and months and months for only small updates now its in 3d so we can expect an update every year and i bet it will always be small

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
eeej bimbo..... i just started the game..... soo you mean i cant even do nothing after i enter my name in the beginning????????? mega bimbo lol help me instead.... some guy wrote its a train bug..... i just downloaded the game... is that true????

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
can i get an simple answer????? i just downloaded the game..... started in the train... beat up the guy.... after i agreed to help her or not, there is a space to put i think name in couse i dont understand the luanguage and after that nothing to do.... guy send a pic , some train bug, i cant see those gadgets in the corner.... sooo can anybody give some info what to do????????

Klogman

Feb 12, 2018
can i get an simple answer????? i just downloaded the game..... started in the train... beat up the guy.... after i agreed to help her or not, there is a space to put i think name in couse i dont understand the luanguage and after that nothing to do.... guy send a pic , some train bug, i cant see those gadgets in the corner.... sooo can anybody give some info what to do????????
lunch the game choose the 3rd bar and click on ENG

Klogman

Feb 12, 2018
yeah we're all waiting for a fix

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I thought this game is the chosen one..I loved the concept when it first came up, and it's still a good plot idea ..But now, after such a long time, this game is dead to me. :teary:

Reactions: Esteban32 and Plop!

magus448

May 22, 2018
At some points when I try to load a save from it just shows the background of the scene and not where I left off.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Really? Somebody excited or waiting for this game still?:coldsweat:XD This game was dead even before its was released. Good luck waiting for content until fall next year. And btw whats wrong with 3D and all game developer?::|: Its just bad... realy bad. Lock at RoyalCandy ... dude even redo his game from 3d to 2d.. and it was right call.

Reactions: coolboy88
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes