Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

deathclaw

Feb 10, 2018
looks nice and interesting, but what a broken mess sadly getting stuck on the train after agreeing to help with bf, and can't load games just get stuck at pick name and then a screen where you can't do anything.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
some more information from his patreon:

Hello everyone, it's great satisfaction that I'm posting the new content of Two Sides with 3D architecture. As I had reported, I had many problems with the modeling of the characters. But I solved it.
I am sending this version that brings up the events updated in the Train and the Old Station.
In a few days I will bring the content with Bret in the alley, Bret also received an update on his skeleton, so I will have to reposition him in the dialogues.
Now you can add your language, just go to the game folder and go to "Dialogs", just copy the "ENG" folder and rename it to your language, and then translate the files into it. It is important to leave the file with the same structure of lines and paragraphs as the original content.

Sexual Content:
Anny in the bathroom of the Train (Dream)
Anny and Jenny in the train bathroom (Dream)
Lindsey Handjob in the old station.

In addition to several visual insinuations to the dialogue logo.

From now on, the updates happened quickly. The new system I created brings a huge possibility of creating complex dialogues without losing my links.

Also, I've created a system that allows me to add poses to real-time dialogs as I write them and see everything happening at the same time.
1.png
The project will walk again!
I count on the help and the insentiivo of all
Thank you for your patience and trust in me!
I hope you have fun!

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Damn this 3d version is slow moving Zzzz and no text when anyone is talking, just a big black box with the text "You" lol the models look good tho :) but not worth playing at all, untill there comes some tet into it too, so we know what going on, right now , it's just like watching mutes trying to speak :D

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Slooooooooooow and unplayable. It's in all spanish. WAIT, I found the options.

Still slooooooooow though. 10 - 15 seconds between each dialog sentence. Will wait for a fixed version.

Reactions: Dreik90

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Whoa!
Something actually happened! Like me being right about this game's development...

I used to harp about the lack of quality control on this game, and as I expected for the 3D release, the poor quality only went spiraling down.

From pretty good, iray-fueled renders in the normal release, we come down to stuff like this:

Or, a non-blurry mess (seriously, how the hell can you miss that in your QA?!?):

Nice expression, bro. Also, Lindsay's O-face (not pictured here) is priceless.

The spelling is absolutely fitting for this game:

I mean -- I don't often harp on spelling and grammar, but when you don't even write what it says on the picture correctly...

(No, it doesn't say savor it)

And when I load a save, I somehow end up just behind the Baldy in the... I think that's a restroom.

And when I reload it again...

10/10 (And that interface isn't overlapping or anything. Nosirre.)

Not to mention the only thing that you can do is to jerk off to Anny's (and if you pull out Anny's and Jenny's pic, the "animation" is just with Anny instead of both) pic before the game completely softlocks.

But at least the game runs at 60 FPS (cannot verify that either; this game doesn't warrant any effort to even download Fraps to check)! That's what matters, no? And the releases will be faster. And with the previous post on Patreon from Sept. 18th saying that his issue is fixed now, it took him over a month of saying nothing to the release of this... Whatever it is.

i find it funny that when he was sitting on ~$4000 / month he was complaining about not having the resources to check things on other platforms (as in Mac) instead of just going out and buying it for himself, and with the patreon money now dipping waaaaaaaaaaay under that, I'm not seeing the quality of this improving anytime soon.

-S

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Just asking, why is this back to 0.01?
The dev decided to reinvent the wheel while train is trying to move forward. When he's implemented all the old scenes, he's promised to make the train ride a virtual experience.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
The game stuck for me on the train right before we arrives on the station... Anybody else have this issue? Or any fix? Or is that the end? >.>

Reactions: Cblow

Angmir

May 29, 2017
He had a reasonable good looking 2D game, with a good looking characters, and intresting story.

He turned it into shitty 3d buggy mess, with terrible optimisation, and clunky gameplay ...
But most importantly it is NOT HOT ANYMORE.

Like seriously - in 2D version characters looked beautiful. I could totaly jerk of to his sister picture.
Now in 3d she looks kind of terrible ... as does everything arround there.

Oh and besides the clunkiness, bugs, idiotic Save system, Loading breaking the game , and hundreads other issues - it is the most audatiously make ENGRISH translation I seen in a while!
Not only text looks like it has been translated by google, there are also pieces of untranslated text, and total giberish !
Like seriously - cant he give it to 1 english speaking friend or fan for testing ?
And UI looks like shiet.

And btw a Question @Everyone - do you even can move the camera durring the H-scenes ? or it is still locked in one place illussion of 3d ?

I will give him a little bit more of time to clean up that, but I seriously wished he simply returned to how his game was...
I am not sure if I will be able to enjoy that game at all now - even if the bugginess is gone.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The game stuck for me on the train right before we arrives on the station... Anybody else have this issue? Or any fix? Or is that the end? >.>
I have this too. It hasn't crashed as such - I can still see her moving slightly - but there is not text and no options for action.

kattfisk

Nov 12, 2017
well sadly since this used to be my favorite game i have to say this was a huge pile of s... 35seconds for every row of text and unclickable pauses makes just the first (formely 30 sec now 7min) bit from geting first line till looking at the foto all i could handle. well judging from the foto sis is now fugly not teen cute like before droping this until wast improvments and judging by the devs speed so far we are talking five or six years before any form of playable game is ready

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes