Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

pepepepe36

Jan 2, 2019
Good morning, I'm still playing the 2D version that already has a good story and topics that others do not dare to try, I prefer to continue with the 2D version and at least give it an ending .....
Consultation for experts .... anyone knows how to unblock the scene in the park bathroom with Bret? ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I used to help the guy with some English corrections back when it was just a 2D affair.
But then he went silent for over a god damn year. I wish him luck. If he wanted me to help him out, I would have. I don't appreciate the silent treatment especially when we communicated over Discord. I've since left his channel.
Call me a pessimist but if he's only hitting 0.03 now AND dropping one of the main aspects of the game... I don't see things going too well. Not even Anny is worth coming back to this now.

Computaholica

Aug 10, 2019
How the hell do you change the language to english?
From the main menu I select "Opcoes" and that shows the language as BRA. But I can't figure out how to change it. When I click on the only language that is listed "BRA" it just goes back to the main menu.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
How the hell do you change the language to english?
From the main menu I select "Opcoes" and that shows the language as BRA. But I can't figure out how to change it. When I click on the only language that is listed "BRA" it just goes back to the main menu.
Just play the version 3 in newgrounds man, no download no problem on my side.

Bawb

May 19, 2017
I spent a solid day trying to get this to play in English. Granted, I am no coding wiz, but I have been successfully getting foreign (mostly Japanese) for the better part of a decade. I recommend you check out the remaster which is still in progress, but is fairly well done.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
No, the remaster has a lot of stuff removed. All Anny. for instance.
Remaster is starting from beginning, so it doesn't have some content yet. Anny should be back any day now. But it doesn't necessarily apply to all content. I don't remember any official word about this, but putting the dog back in is just asking Patreon to axe the game any time they want.

Reactions: Amalee501

Computaholica

Aug 10, 2019
Remaster is starting from beginning, so it doesn't have some content yet. Anny should be back any day now. But it doesn't necessarily apply to all content. I don't remember any official word about this, but putting the dog back in is just asking Patreon to axe the game any time they want.
But Patreon allows a Furry scene with a dogs cock... what's up with that?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Furries are human beings in costumes. And I think humanoid intelligent animals is standard Ninja Turtles mutagen shit. Not too different than fucking an ogre or fairy or other made up creature. I imagine the kink is different from fucking a pet, but I'm an outsider on this one. I had allergies as a kid, so I never got feelings for animals. Er, no judgement.

Also, not holding my breath on that remake, the guy has scrapped the game and started from scratch 4 times. Even George Lucas produced a finished movie before tearing it apart. Guys like that will NEVER be happy, so you'll never see a finished game. Best you can do is enjoy the .08 version, it's about as far as it will go.

Last edited:

Computaholica

Aug 10, 2019
Furries are human beings in costumes. And I think humanoid intelligent animals is standard Ninja Turtles mutagen shit. Not too different than fucking an ogre or fairy or other made up creature. I imagine the kink is different from fucking a pet, but I'm an outsider on this one. I had allergies as a kid, so I never got feelings for animals. Er, no judgement.

Also, not holding my breath on that remake, the guy has scrapped the game and started from scratch 4 times. Even George Lucas produced a finished movie before tearing it apart. Guys like that will NEVER be happy, so you'll never see a finished game. Best you can do is enjoy the .08 version, it's about as far as it will go.
Thanks for the info.
Since I can't get the original version to play in English. It looks like my only option is to check out the partially completed remake.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the info.
Since I can't get the original version to play in English. It looks like my only option is to check out the partially completed remake.
Did you try the .08 extras file?

Computaholica

Aug 10, 2019
Did you try the .08 extras file?

I found that you need to add the English language dialog to your game folder in order to play the 3D version in English:

So are there content differences with v.08 compared to the 3D version?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes