Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

carderno

Dec 10, 2018
The developer don't show photos of his work like he was doing, just keep saying that he's making ...
For me, that guy give up and/or lost the files of the game and he need the money so he keep saying I am doing that or this.
Greano Said
As I no longer had plus the old content
So I was right!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Angmir

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
I gonna laugh so fucking hard if he's gonna drop it again after this update.
It's gonna be like an infinity fucking cycle of bullshitting, that's would be so freaking funny

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Yep I'm done, I posted here awhile ago to say how much potential this game could have if the dev stopped fucking around and actually got some work done but at this point it's not worth wasting anymore time on.

It takes months at a time for new content to be released for most games and when you keep re-setting back to the start or changing what engines / images you're using on top of that.

At this point I have lost all interest in this game.

Small bit of advice for the dev, do with it what you will. You had a brilliant start with this game, the idea was similar to other projects but you added you're own spin to it which made it interesting. The writing wasn't to bad and the scenes were at times enjoyable. You need to stop second guessing yourself and commit to finishing something. I can only wish you the best of luck.

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018

Hello everyone, unfortunately I will not be able to bring the update tomorrow, and I will explain the reason.
I got in touch with the translator yesterday, and he was on a trip, so I got in touch with him today and he informed me that he can only finish the translation on Monday, because we are at the end of the week.
Well, unfortunately I can only wait, because the old translator I had has disappeared, so I have no one to done it.
As for the update, I pretty much finished, just missing a few renderings and testing, which I could do today without problems.
I apologize to you guys, I'm not lucky to be able to keep the update dates ... This is pretty sad.
Monday, as soon as he sends me the files and I test the translation, I'll send it to you as soon as possible.
I'm sorry again.

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
This dev is either incredibly good at playing dumb while milking Patreon money or he's really that incompetent. I'm not sure which it is but I agree with the above poster that at this point it's flat out comical how many delays and resets there have been. I once was genuinely interested in Two Sides as it had some uniqueness to it that made it stand out, but at this point I'm just following the project out of morbid curiosity to see what he'll fuck up next or what bullshit excuse he'll give for his hundredth delay.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
LOL!

GreonoGames said:
Hello guys,
I tried all day get in touch with the translator and nothing!
He still told me yesterday that he had more than 5k words.
If he does not answer me by tomorrow, I'll start the translation via Google until I get a new translator.

Sorry again.
Date: 2019-07-01 23:31:45.839 UTC

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
monroe is the redone version 0.01.The game was first in portuguese for me. To set it to english you have to click on "Idioma".When you play that in english there comes a few text lines in portuguese.For example when the girl ask you "Qual seu nome?" That means what is your name.I noticed that too late because I can't speak Portuguese.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Reactions: gigan

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
lol. The little sister became the big sister, the story started all over again, and we got a granny as the female interest at the apartment.
Yeah, I'm gonna support for sure. Wait for me.

psychoboymw

Mar 5, 2019
I just read through this garbage fire. I'd be too embarrassed to use any online ID that could be traced back to this trainwreck. I also skimmed through "dev's" patreon. As a professional procrastinator and self-proclaimed lazylaze, I can assure you this project is going nowhere. If I were a Patreon, I'd unsubscribe and hit my bank up for a charge-back. This sorry fucker owes you money.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes