Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

walkingdale

Mar 12, 2018
He posted that somewhere?
He posted that in his Patreon. I honestly just wanted to see this game take off, even if he believed this communism bullshit that the alt-right in Brazil has been spreading to cause fear in the population and eventually got the most dumbass ignorant piece of shit the presidential seat just because he got popular by being a bigot and telling lies. Now our country which was already falling down the hole will definitely break thanks to his incompetence, but hey, at least "our flag will never be red", huh?

Anyway, back to the game itself, I'm actually sad that it got abandoned, but I guess it was a given since the dev didn't get past v0.02 after two years of development. Btw, I'm just sad for the game, I'm not sad for anyone who honestly believes Brazil could ever have become a communist country, that shit is whack yo.

MorningRiser

Aug 6, 2017
There has been some movement on this dev's patreon site.
I say "movement", but it looks like a lot of the posts from the "3D era" have been removed. Instead we are back at 01/06/2018's post. I can only assume the Dev has taken a break & decided to jump back to the 2D format and pretend the 3D side never happened... and honestly, I can't even say it's the wrong decision.

Edit: Scratch that all old posts have been removed, and 1 new post put up on his patreon.

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This just remind me of what Wooth did...let's see if it will go in a different way...

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello everyone

Firstly, I want to apologize, once again, for having disappeared and for having stayed months without bringing an update and even, without bringing news. But I want to explain, but before that, I want to exalt that I am quite ashamed of my attitude and that I was close to giving up everything.

Since my last posting, which informed would bring new content, and I did not bring it, several things in my life have gone wrong, from my marital relationship (which I will not go into detail), depression and the unfortunate problem in computing. Yes, my computer burned the SSD, which contained all the DAZ STUDIO files and also the most recent updates, the updates that should be brought in on my last post. With that it was a series of problems, my translators disappeared, they simply do not answer me any more, people who were helping me, also disappeared and so it goes ...

Well, I still hesitated, I made the mistake of not informing and I am totally aware of my mistake.
The point is that I want to continue the project, I know that many people do not want to hear about Two Sides, and I do not blame them, it error is mine.

Well, I'll tell you what I've been up to for the past two months. I practically had to program everything again from the game, and I ran against time, with my own thoughts that tried to make me stop and give up. I had to download all the contents of Daz, I struggled to find good sites and so, I downloaded something around 623GB of content during this time, I waited 12 days for my new SSD to arrive. And every day, I read some comments and thought about giving up.

As I no longer had plus the old content, which was all geared towards Genesis 3, I have recreated the characters using Genesis 8. And I must say that they are much better and more realistic. They are really beautiful in my opinion.

Well, what I can say is that TWO SIDES is not dead, I want to put the project forward YES! I apologize once again to everyone and I am grateful to those who have continued with me.
I have in hand, the list of all who have continued to help throughout these months in which the project has not stopped and I have a special idea to gratify them.
The project will change the name to Two Sides Redone, and I think not to address sex change, at least not until we have more content. Or I'm thinking of removing that from the story, but it will be the agenda for a poll in the future.

I know I said something similar a few months ago and I did not do it, but I ask you not to judge me, if you still have doubts or suspicion, wait. Take out your Pledged for a while and only come back when see that the game is back on track.
I plan to bring an update until the 30th. Because the person responsible for the translation today said he needs a week to translate the texts. So I need to deliver the texts to her at least until the 23rd. To testing and corrections the errors by the 30th.

These last two months, I was programming, creating content and rendering.

Follows images of the new characters and the progress of the project so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Did you have to make the oldman filthy? I mean what train station lets a man in covered in grime and shit?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think the old characters looked better in my opinion. Anny was 100% hotter in the old version MC was better looking in the old version Lindsey looked hotter in the old version and I doubt many are going to let that nasty dirty looking fucker touch anyone, These new ones look nothing like them at all.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
I think the old characters looked better in my opinion. Anny was 100% hotter in the old version MC was better looking in the old version Lindsey looked hotter in the old version and I doubt many are going to let that nasty dirty looking fucker touch anyone, These new ones look nothing like them at all.
Just remember some of the facial animation of the old MC, i liked old Anny more but the old MC.. some of those scenes were nightmare fuel LOL (like the face MC made during the tickling scene in bathroom with Anny)

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
So it looks like the game is getting redone ...again?o_O

I'm cautiously optimistic that the game may yet still become something. If the Dev decides to stay with 2d and away from sandbox...

Now I like the new renders, although I also liked the old ones. They are not worse than the originals, just different. Anny is looking a bit older, but that could save the Dev some trouble with patreon down the line.

Now when it comes to content, I'd prefer the Dev to keep all the old fetishes. They are what made this game stand out from the rest. Although the dog may become problematic...

I'll be keeping this on watch again.

walkingdale

Mar 12, 2018
It's not bad news for everyone.
I guess that's not everybody's fetish, but it was what got me interested in the first place. Without it it's just another VN which I really don't care much about. I'm just curious to what the "Two Sides" will be all about if it's not sex change, but who knows, this game probably won't get finished anytime soon if ever.

So it looks like the game is getting redone ...again?o_O

I'm cautiously optimistic that the game may yet still become something. If the Dev decides to stay with 2d and away from sandbox...

Now I like the new renders, although I also liked the old ones. They are not worse than the originals, just different. Anny is looking a bit older, but that could save the Dev some trouble with patreon down the line.

Now when it comes to content, I'd prefer the Dev to keep all the old fetishes. They are what made this game stand out from the rest. Although the dog may become problematic...

I'll be keeping this on watch again.
I kinda think the Anny model would be better as Lindsey lol. You do have a point about the trouble for her looking underage, though, so maybe we just have to conform to the new looks since that's what they're gonna be. They're not bad indeed, just different as you said.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I was one of the biggest fans of the game I believe, but not anymore.

This guy had an awesome looking promising game 2 years ago, and then with every singe thing he did he make it worse and worse.

I dont have any delusions this time will be diffrent. He will be starting doing everything from scratch again, but before he will be able to even do 30% of what was in the old game, he will drop it and dissapear again.

And if only he did it better this time arround, but no.
He abandons everything that was good about his game this time arround it seems.

Ammy was a huge part of the success of his game - she looked fabulous. Like a really cute 16-18 y o girl, that we need to see more in this games ! Nothing pedo about her, just beatifull teen girl. There are tons of short cute looking girls like that in real life for an example in college I go to now. There are girls as small as 140cm when fully matured, I have a friend like this. Doesnt mean she can't post her pictures in bikini on FB.

So removing the old Ammy is a huge loss for me. A reason to compleatly abandon following this game. She looked fabulous, cute and real, now thats just yet another model of pseudo-teen.

And the change probably means no other frindge content will be in the game as well. No scenes with Dog, like before, no rape like with the chubby girl in the bathroom, generaly nothing interesting at all.

That is if he ever delivers on his word this time arround, which is unlikely to say the least.
And I dont believe at all that he is doing this things to avoid Patreon backlash or anything. For the past 2 years he fumbled arround in place without ever carring about it, fucking up over and over again, and It never was the reason why he kept droping the game. Why it suddenly became his consern now ?

Another great looking, promissing game gone.
Only shitty unimaginative borring games are getting done nowadays. Fuck this world.

Last edited:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Sometimes you need to explore dead ends first, and he did that. I think it was enough to learn how to not do things (huge changes because he got excited by new ideas, game being one big bugfest, etc). If he didn't learn, there's no hope for him. And for us to see something interesting. So let's hope he did learn. Current plan is to release something before 30th, I assume this month. I'll believe it when I have it on my disk, but I don't really care if he manages to release it on time or not, what's few days, nothing. It's important what will happen in long term.

About the content, well, ufortunately for us, playing it safe and avoiding possibly "dangerous" stuff is smart thing to do, if he wants to rely on it as source of income...

carderno

Dec 10, 2018
I live in Brazil.And my country maybe not in 2019 becomes comunism,but if the extreme left have win the election in 4 or 8 year Brazil is transform in Venezuela,because the extreme left stole bilions the people from Brazil.And ex president Lula,he is jeal,is very friend the comunism.
This is not excuse to support a assumed homophobic,racist,misogynistic candidate!
And this is not what International Media said about that!
Maybe You still living in a bubble and don't have contact with other people beside that bubble, every story has Two Sides!
If you speak french this is a interesting text, with title Brazil A Nation's Wreck

He won't receive my $10/month because I'm gay and his's a voter of a extreme right President Candidate that is a assumed homofobic person.

Greano must understand that don't need to remake charapters and scenarios, only add new things to the story first.
Only thing that need to be unified is interface and remove all the bugs.
If the rendering is perfect but the game still full of bugs, people won't like and stop supporting him.

Last edited:
Reactions: boat#2
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes