Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

EliseRed

Aug 10, 2018
guys when i try to put the dialogs in the data foldier it says winRar can add files only to rar or zip files please help

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i once said this game was a big idea and has great potential, im not saw after looking at the patreons comments and realizing that this game may be close to be abandoned...

Reactions: carderno

lawislaw

Dec 29, 2017
i once said this game was a big idea and has great potential, im not saw after looking at the patreons comments and realizing that this game may be close to be abandoned...
someone else said the developer only milks the rest out of his patreons... i guess that's the deal since sommer 2018.. I'm kind of sad. I liked this game: .-/

carderno

Dec 10, 2018
I think I know what Greano is having, it's not depression, it's burnout!
This guy need somebody to work with him, he can't continue working alone, it's dangerous, the chance of sucess is zero!

Reactions: Grown

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Abandoned tag is suppose to be added after 3 months of no activity or if they have said that they are stopping. Jumping the gun a bit it seems on this since March as the last post on their patreon. So I'm going to ignore the abandoned tag on this since any other game gets it after 3 months of inactivity and it's only been a month and some days.

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
Updated: 15/Nov/2018

Unless you have some secret build then there hasnt been anything new. Just because he puts a post out doesn't really mean hes actually doing anything.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They are still active I have never seen anyone slap a abandoned tag on something that's still active unless the DEV themselves said it was dead. If they are going to start doing that then they better go around and start slapping other games with the abandoned tag as well like the red room the last time it's had a update was back in October of last year and the only thing that has been posted during that time has been monthly fan art pictures.

carderno

Dec 10, 2018
Sorry but I can't do that, I don't have time and I am unable to see the source code of the game, reverse engeneering it's not what I like to do. It's clear to me that Greano not clean the game, only add new things so in the game we have 3 interfaces and a lot of scenes, dialogs etc that it's not available or he disable.

This guy need besides a psychiatrist, a more organize work stylos!

PS:I am speaking of version 0.08

Bltkn

Dec 6, 2017
such a good concept and story. Ruined. sadly. perhaps someone else would do something with it.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I'd argue that high amount of choices is not necessarily as great as it might sound. At first, yes, if I hear "many choices", I imagine tons of content. But look closely at this game. The effort spent on whole gay path is wasted for 3/4 of players, probably even more. Straight path offers good variability, but it ain't that great either. The idea of "something for everyone" sounds interesting, but turns into "nobody has enough". Exception being those with broad preferences who take anything technically fuckable, they will be happy. But if you are more specific in what you like, it's the same as with gay path. From my point of view, first there was Lindsey and she was ok, then Anny was of cause awesome, but the rest... meh. I was hoping that maybe the story will make up for it (which we may never know now, but maybe a miracle will happen). But really, it's better to have game with less variability where you like all or nothing. If it's the former, the experience will be great. It the latter, oh well, so it wasn't for me. But this "in between" stuff is kind of annoying.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
I disagree since this was the focus of the game, it's not called Two Sides for nothing. It really goes without saying that you would like a game more if it features more of the content you prefer, but that's hardly the fault of the developer.

Reactions: x7CB

Print0o

May 1, 2018
I disagree since this was the focus of the game, it's not called Two Sides for nothing. It really goes without saying that you would like a game more if it features more of the content you prefer, but that's hardly the fault of the developer.
I blame Patreon's bs policy.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I disagree since this was the focus of the game, it's not called Two Sides for nothing.
Title refers to transformation stuff, and since that's not the usual thing, it can be expected that some aspects of the game will be a little more wild, and that's fine. But the transformation alone is rich enough topic that provides tons of possibilities. It doesn't need dog (even though I liked him), midget (was planned), raping heavy chicks, or the whole gay(*) path (MC in male form with other guy) to be interesting. I really liked the premise and I still hope that author comes back to life and we'll get to know what he'll do with it. It's just that the game started to look like an attempt to cram in every imaginable fetish and I don't think it helped.

(*) I realize that I may sound anti-gay, sorry guys, I don't mean it like that.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes