Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Grown

Feb 5, 2018
Heres a tip for you from a software engineer. (Someone that develops software and functionality for a living)
write code > test > write code > test > write code > test > test > betatesters? > release

I guess this is his very first own project and he run into dead ends several times.

As far as I experience several comercial Apps and Games nowadays the testing is skipped very often :ROFLMAO:

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I guess this is his very first own project and he run into dead ends several times.

As far as I experience several comercial Apps and Games nowadays the testing is skipped very often :ROFLMAO:
Maybe i was little bit harsh, I was having a bad day and it just fecked me off so much because i played it before it was rebuilt and there was some real promise there. The revamp is pure shite.

Reactions: Grown and kemcbg

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
@SIn-X

Well it's being changed back to the old way so you can forget about that remake/revamp thing.
All well and good but months of waiting for new content, well it really demotivates the feck out of your audience. I don't know about the rest of the community but I depise waiting months for new content only to find out they have added 2 new scenes totaling 5-10 mins of gameplay at the most.

The next release is going to have to include some pretty big leaps forward in terms of content and playability to regain my interest the way the original release did.

I really hope in all honestly that something amazing can be made of this but I wont hold my breath.

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone know how long it's been since there's actually been new content? When was v0.08, before the milk-I mean-remake, released?

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
So..... he said the 25th right? Has he posted anywhere yet? This isn't me blasting the Dev or anyone for not posting here on the 25th, just hoping he posted something somewhere today.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
I put the dialog folder into the game folder, changed the language to english. But once the game starts all the dialog is still spanish/portuguese as well as the options, but the menus are in english. Is there a walkthrough for best options? Or is the game so short it doesn't matter?

I also used the unlock code, what does that do exactly?

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
This dev so dumb actually, he had such a good start on the patreon with over 4k$+ after only 2 months from the game release and then he start to making incredibly stupid decisions and choices instead of just working on the game as the other devs do...This whole situation is just ridiculous and the saddest part of all this, that it's could be a legitimately good game...just sad...

Reactions: carderno

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
It's not even just bad decisions, it's not keeping promises. Jesus. It was a game I still remember playing, it was awesome. And he fucked up real bad.

Reactions: kshyk
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes