Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@tuli2770

If it were in renpy there would be many that could. I have no clue how to fix things in unity. I'm hoping the next update comes soon.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Last sign of life from developer I recall is the Patreon post from middle of December. I didn't expect anything to happen over Christmas, but we're already in February and still nothing. In the meantime, pledges keep going down, so if he needs to feed a family, it means getting the money elsewhere and less time to spend on the game. Not the brightest outlook for us.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I think authors last post was a roll-back of the move to 3d as it introduced too many bugs... not that the 2d version was any less buggy...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@RRX

There has to be a working version before anyone's even going to waste their time converting it to other versions. Right now it's pointless and a waste of time since this version is so broken and buggy.

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
After manually installing dialogues, story begins in English, but then switches text to another language.
Shame, it looked interesting.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Hello guys
I've been bogged down with business.
Sorry I did not show up for those times.
I am only one and developing and still responding to multiple messages makes the job even more time consuming and tiring.
The development follows, and I ask those who are dissatisfied with the delay that reduce their Pledgeds or remove, whichever they prefer, i do not want to be accused of taking money from anyone.
You really should charge, but I'm reporting that I'm working on the project.
I'm making a lot of improvements, especially in the save games system.
The game is about to be updated.
Sorry for the delay.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know more or less when a new game update should come out?
Yep 4 months and just little notes for the dev like this.

Hello guys
I've been bogged down with business.
Sorry I did not show up for those times.
I am only one and developing and still responding to multiple messages makes the job even more time consuming and tiring.
The development follows, and I ask those who are dissatisfied with the delay that reduce their Pledgeds or remove, whichever they prefer, i do not want to be accused of taking money from anyone.
You really should charge, but I'm reporting that I'm working on the project.
I'm making a lot of improvements, especially in the save games system.
The game is about to be updated.
Sorry for the delay.
This is the last one but I think it is just milking more money before he quits it all together.

We will see if new update comes before March but I would not hold my breath on it.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes