Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

imail c

Dec 5, 2017
I last checked this game about a year ago. As far as i can see now everything is almost the same in terms of story and character development. The other thing that is almost the same is number of patrons this game has, it was 450-500 last year and now 463. The people on patreon are very loyal and patient i suppose.

NorthernDick

Jun 14, 2018
I am into games with female protagonists, and then making the main char the sluttyest thing ever. I put myself in the main characters shoes, so for me its just like a corruption game, inside a game.
Then I recomend you checkout : GoodGirlGoneBad :) as guy I was amazed how much you could do and how crazy this game do get. you play as redhead girl called Ashley and you are good girl at start, but can become really a bad and Slutty girl. link to the page :
hope you will enjoy that, if you havent checked it out.

robs

Aug 13, 2018
hey does anyone still have the o.7 fix of this game and would like to share it?
would be awesome

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Someone know when the game going to be release but not half but full game he got already 0.8 he should fix it and add more scene but its take him alot of time

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I did what i was suppose to have ENG but nothing
The game makes my GPU go full bananas... and only the main menu was in English, after that when you see MC in the train its not in english.

Reactions: FookU2 and Seriosha

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
1- Is there a version that is actually in English? I downloaded what I THOUGHT was English. The main menu and options were in English, but when the game starts, the only part that is in English is the character's name. The dialogue is still in Portuguese.

2- The game runs really slow. My computer is pretty fast, and I don't normally have problems with many games. Other than lowering the quality of the image, is there any other way to make the game run better?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes