Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Is it me, my PC or the game but using the latest version of this game - I will be Old and Grey Before MC gets off the train. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo SSSsssLLLlllOOOoooWWWwww. Grinding has a whole new meaning. Such a shame as looks like a really good game.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
So there are some supposedly good news, differential updates:

But is it just me, or does it also sound as kind of DRM-ish system?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
realy interesing game, bud dev need to put a realy a lot of more to game , to put more content here,m if he want to recive any money for this game.
it is not realy worh of paying for just 2 mins of game.
and realy slow amount of updates in another game killer.

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
Yep, amazing amount of bugs... game freezes every second dialog (at least on English).
Plus very slow transitions and text appear effects... unplayable.

Last edited:

Mew12623

Feb 21, 2018
Mm. I hope some actual bestiality content gets added to the game eventually. So long without any major content additions worries me, since it always seems to be bestiality that gets canned when games start to die.

Not that this game is dead, because the developer seems to be alive... but still. You better not tease me with a dog, only have it lead to some light licking, and then have your computer go up in flames therefore killing the game - that's bad form. :confused:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
@Mew12623: General rule is to not get your hopes up. First, it's either too extreme or downright disgusting for most people, so it's a miracle when it gets added at all. Second, it's against Patreon rules, so it's very simple choice when author faces the decision whether this goes or whole game goes. And the chance that someone will rat it out to them is pretty high, I'm affraid. And last, if history teaches us anything, even if it survives, most of this content sucks anyway, because of how it's done (but that's subjective).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@smnb

Everyone just needs to make patches and they'll never have to worry about what is and isn't against their so called rules. Many already do this and the list will continue to grow.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
For now, maybe. Long term, I don't think so. These patches are big "fuck you" to morality police and you can't expect them to take it and do nothing. The more mainstream it will get, the sooner they will need to hit back.

If it's something simple like few changed words in RenPy game, they can't blame the author of original game, because anyone with text editor can do such simple modification. But adding whole scenes that fit in original game is a different matter. In theory, it could be done by someone else, it's not completely impossible, but extremely unlikely. Plus it's not like the game authors making these patches themselves are too secretive about it, it's enough to lurk in forums like this, chats, ... and they will admit to it sooner or later.

If it turns out that I'm too paranoid and patch-based approach will work forever, then great, I'll be happy. But it would be too easy.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well hopefully a better alternative site will come around that will take their place and there will be a mass leaving of the site much like how Tumblr is soon going to be tumbling tumbling to the ground in a pile of burning flames because they just announced that by Dec 27 or something like that all nudity and blogs will be gone from their site. So there's going to be a mass exodus from that site when half or more of the people leave their site.

Mew12623

Feb 21, 2018
What really needs to be done is finding another payment processor. Sure, Patreon works for now... but what if they start banning things other than bestiality? What if they keep banning more and more, until these sort of games aren't allowed at all? A Patreon alternative needs to be found, it isn't very smart to rely on the whims of Patreon's staff and how they feel that day.

Bestiality may be what people consider 'extreme' for now, but I guarantee other fetishes will fall under that banner eventually. Hell, Trials in Tainted Space is removing close incest from their game because of Patreon fears. Game makers cannot keep bowing to Patreon's whims by simply ripping out content or eventually nothing will be left.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
What really needs to be done is finding another payment processor. Sure, Patreon works for now... but what if they start banning things other than bestiality? What if they keep banning more and more, until these sort of games aren't allowed at all? A Patreon alternative needs to be found, it isn't very smart to rely on the whims of Patreon's staff and how they feel that day.

Bestiality may be what people consider 'extreme' for now, but I guarantee other fetishes will fall under that banner eventually. Hell, Trials in Tainted Space is removing close incest from their game because of Patreon fears. Game makers cannot keep bowing to Patreon's whims by simply ripping out content or eventually nothing will be left.
Ok first of all its not patreon you need to be worried about, its paypal and other methods of transfering money. A couple of idiot game devs have tried to create an alternative for this and only ended up creating far more restrictions then patreon, unless you wanna exclusivley use the japanese sites patreon and paypal is the safest option for literaly everyone no dev or contributor to the project with half a brain will trust their credit/bank info to a payment processor that has zero assurances.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Mew12623

Well they better not stop there then if they are removing incest then they better start chopping more of their game up and start removing rape which means that their tentacles are now out as those are almost always strictly rape type tentacles.

Some DEV's use the buy me a coffee like MR. dots author of dating my daughter and melody does.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes