Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here is a link to the poll atm it looks a though 2D is edging past 3D -

View attachment 180121

"You decide!
Guys, I'm really excited about the 3D version, but because it's a "re-design", the system still needs a lot of improvements. In addition, it seems that many are not enjoying the change. So I want a real opinion from each one of you.
I should continue the 2D version and leave the 3D version for the future.
Or should I really invest in the 3D version?

If I go back to 2D:
  • I will need to drastically reduce the resolution and quality of renderings so that I can get bigger and more frequent updates;
  • I'll need a little time to turn all 3DeLight content into Iray (1 month) and also bring all the content from the old into the new dialog system I've created."
He should have stayed with one of the other. Not change in the middle and now asking people if they want him to change it again..

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
but that is how milking works... it will take him 2 months to switch it back to 2d, lol.
So how would he "milk" if the majority voted to stay 3D, no he wanted to try realtime 3D in the hopes of improving his rendering speed and people complained so he has decided to leave the choice up to popular vote, no weird malicious conspiracy just a first time dev learning the ropes. People can make mistakes and bad choices without it being some nefarious con you know.

Reactions: HenWen

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
can not get passed bret beating me up "endversion" it say and i have used the unlock code same is that the end or a bug

mojeans

May 24, 2018
I did the patch thing and now it’s half english half Spanish or something this game is broken af, please fix

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
@mojeans: If you mean thing, it only upgrades content of the big 7z archive. It doesn't touch translation, because that wasn't included. Get the latest Dialogs.7z from .

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Do someone know how to trigger Margaret scene in the bathroom? I have try ervery option when salvou her but can't trigger the scene. thanks!

serial59

Sep 7, 2018
the game lags to death it is only in Portuguese but with the English language add and bug in all the time

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
o jogo e bom , mesmo que a versão antiga seja pessada , dava pra jogar de boa , mais essa nova versão da muito lag , se continuar desse jeito , vai ser mais um jogo que vou tira do meu pc

__________________________________________________________________________________

the game is good, even if the old version is pessada, it was good to play, but this new version of the lag, if it continues like this, it will be another game that I will strip my pc

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
hello everyone the code for the phone in this game does not work ? I can't change the language for this game

mojeans

May 24, 2018
@mojeans: If you mean thing, it only upgrades content of the big 7z archive. It doesn't touch translation, because that wasn't included. Get the latest Dialogs.7z from .
well i tried it out with the files you just gave me but i get stuck after lucy drops her purse game freeze and if i pick different options i get one frame further i can see the train station and then it freezes up again so the game is unplayable for me

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
There's always lot of bugs in this game. The patch works, i.e. if you apply it to original 0.02 or 0.02 Fix files, you end up with same files as if you'd download whole 1.3GB original 0.02 Fix2. But that's it, the rest is up to game's author. And let's say his record for releasing bug free stuff is pretty poor.

But there's not much to see anyway, 3D version is short. And it looks like it may be a dead end too, because in the Patreon poll whether to continue with 3D or return back to 2D, almost 60% favours 2D. If he's going to respect that, it's good bye 3D. I'm not sure if it's good news. I liked how 2D looked and I think it's good enough for this game. But he clearly wanted to do 3D, so that's a question if he's going to just put it away for a year or two before he finished this game in 2D, or if there are going to be some other unexpected twists.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
I don't think the 3D added anything of value to the game. Yes, he could have more camera perspectives and some animations, but it didn't feel more immersive because these animations were wonkey, the models had issues of clipping constantly and everything looked more bland than before.

That being said I don't think the 2D game was perfect either, but mostly because the many bugs, the save system and the unintuive interface that changed between the first and second art of them game, although not really for the better.

Last edited:

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
There are a lot of bugs when loading saves. The game doesn’t go any further. I don’t think everything will be fixed soon.There CG is at least something to see in the game

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes