Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Ok. I tried going through Portuguese(even though I can't read shit but managed) the game can went a bit smoothly. However after leaving Lindsey to meet Bret alone, the game got stuck.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Somehow game keeps crashing after installing the dialog. Anyone know a good solution?
Which version are you trying to play if you downloaded the game from the OP, you need the fix version.

TwoSides 3D 0.02 Win64x Fix -

Reactions: MAras1995

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
I just want to see some actual progress toward completion. I want to get story and content. I'm pretty much convinced this will never get completed by now, but will keep getting redos of the very start for several years. STAHP!

Edit: A linux build would also be fantastic, seeing how Unity isn't so friendly as Ren'Py.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
Looks like saving the game is still pointless because saving it at certain points will cause you to be stuck. Saving the game when the train pulls into the station will cause you to be stuck. I saved the game once getting to sit down with Lindsey on the train, but again, it causes the game to be stuck once the train pulls into the station.
Sucks what this game has become. I originally joined this site for this game, it had so much potential. Sure the dev was slow on releases but I can deal with that. Once he started moving into 3D modeling for this it went downhill and it went downhill fast. Such a shame. I hope this dev can get his shit together.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Do I think they need to go back to 2D. ( NO) If they do it might be the death of this game. Switching back is only gonna cause more problems. Right now the time needs to be spent correcting bugs and all the other problems. Get the game at 100% bug and problem free. This way you will have a good game and might learn how to avoid all the problems in the future. Just my opinion.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Do I think they need to go back to 2D. ( NO) If they do it might be the death of this game. Switching back is only gonna cause more problems. Right now the time needs to be spent correcting bugs and all the other problems. Get the game at 100% bug and problem free. This way you will have a good game and might learn how to avoid all the problems in the future. Just my opinion.
Then you should vote in the poll and make your opinion know to the dev because switching back to 2D is currently the winning opinion. Poll is here -

Here is a link to the poll atm it looks a though 2D is edging past 3D -

tsvp2.png

"You decide!
Guys, I'm really excited about the 3D version, but because it's a "re-design", the system still needs a lot of improvements. In addition, it seems that many are not enjoying the change. So I want a real opinion from each one of you.
I should continue the 2D version and leave the 3D version for the future.
Or should I really invest in the 3D version?

If I go back to 2D:
  • I will need to drastically reduce the resolution and quality of renderings so that I can get bigger and more frequent updates;
  • I'll need a little time to turn all 3DeLight content into Iray (1 month) and also bring all the content from the old into the new dialog system I've created."

Last edited:

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Then you should vote in the poll and make your opinion know to the dev because switching back to 2D is currently the winning opinion. Poll is here - [/QUOT
I did vote not that it really matters anymore. I think i'm just gonna forget about this game. It could have been a great one.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i know the game got rebooted, but is any of the dog content re-added yet?

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
So for those of you who can't get the English translated text to work properly, I think I have figured out why. Not gonna lie, it has been ages since I've tinkered with the digital side of computers, I can build a computer from the ground up and started just pass the setup of a basic BIOS, but the problem is with using notepad/text document is it is simplified HTML input which is great for quick fixes for stuff like this. The problem is the exact same thing, one small error in you text or text placement and it won't transfer correctly. In the newest version of this game the English translation has THAT issue with from what I see is the spacing in the text. Each individual dialog is all bunched up. Version 0.01 has most of the text that 0.02 has and there is no differences from what I could see so a simple replacement should help but as of right now I don't know about the newer stuff that is in 0.02 and not 0.01. If enough people takes a look at it then when I get to it I will once again give my input. Sorry for the long reply guys but I wanted to be of some help.

dfwwb

Jul 13, 2018
hi for the english version i put the dialog folder in the game i can now select eng but when i launch the game the 2 first sentences are in english but when the caracter start to speak everithing whent back in bra

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
If I had the full html setup in line with the English conversion I'm pretty sure I could get everything fixed and working in a matter of a day or 2. I didn't realize until I looked closer in the game that the texts are separated and shuffled around a bit. It's kinda like taking a perfect hand in a game of cards and then discarding 3 out of 7 and expecting them to be back in your hand. If I can see the coding I just might be able to clean it up a bit. No expert though.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
I tried to edit the assembly cs stuff and have to admit that I have no fucking clue what I am doing. Any chance to get the old mod working with the new game? The choices timer is way too fast and full stats would also be great. Any chance that some one is already working on it?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
hi for the english version i put the dialog folder in the game i can now select eng but when i launch the game the 2 first sentences are in english but when the caracter start to speak everithing whent back in bra
the dialog files is different between 0.2 and 0.2fix version . in the op it is 0.2 not 0.2fix dialog files. so if you play 0.2fix version,you need to download the dialog files from

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
I play on a mac using wine. When i download this and try the .exe game nothing happens. anybody have a similar problem?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes