Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The fixed version of "3D V0.02" corrected the language problem, but the game still stops when the MC enters the train restroom. (If you follow the heterosexual route) You can't even see the dream sequence with Annie.

SinRise

Sep 28, 2017
it was almost the best game on this forum but now its just suck.... I find that graphic become more complex but its not mean better for the novel. Now its just sad...
Creator should just make dialogs more intersting and more erotics but instead he wanted make some call of duty with boring shit. Make art not the some roket with elon musk.

Reactions: Bob's not home

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
If you didn't waste another gigabyte and something of bandwidth yet, you can use this updater. It upgrades original 0.02 to 0.02 Fix (only files from main 7z file, you still need Dialogs.7z from ).

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
You must have downloaded the bugged version use this one -

Added a few other hosts - TwoSides 3D 0.02 Win64x Fix -
For those who run low on there MEGA quota.

i downloaded your fix..... still portugeise luanguage.... doesnt work

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Last edited:

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
Agreed I preferred the old version, not only do I think it looked better but it ran better, also I hate unity.
If you guys are not liking the new 3D system and would prefer he goes back to the old 2D style then you will want to vote on the poll at his Patreon. It's only going to be up for about a week and right now it's split about 50/50 for those who want him to keep going with the 3D who want him to go back to the 2D.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Here is a link to the poll atm it looks a though 2D is edging past 3D -

tsvp.png

"You decide!
Guys, I'm really excited about the 3D version, but because it's a "re-design", the system still needs a lot of improvements. In addition, it seems that many are not enjoying the change. So I want a real opinion from each one of you.
I should continue the 2D version and leave the 3D version for the future.
Or should I really invest in the 3D version?

If I go back to 2D:
  • I will need to drastically reduce the resolution and quality of renderings so that I can get bigger and more frequent updates;
  • I'll need a little time to turn all 3DeLight content into Iray (1 month) and also bring all the content from the old into the new dialog system I've created."

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes