Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
DO this its fixes the problem whit the language.

But now i wounder what group and whats the name of the song when i start the game????

I find out what group it was.
Hinder- 2 sides of me.
But the version in the game is
♫Nightcore♫ 2 Sides Of Me [Hinder]
hehe

WELL, This atleast works for the front main menu. To bad in game it turns to I believe Spanish Dialog.

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
haven't played the game but I see everybody saying the game is in Brasilian...please..that is the same as saying that this forum's language is australian,not this forums language is english and the game is in portuguese

and I know, I know before you say it...

Last edited:
Reactions: theman1027

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
When I go to the bathroom it will either be a woman in there and you have sex ,or an empty bathroom. If the woman is there you have sex and then you end up standing in front of the girl on train and you can't do anything so it just stops there. If the woman is not in the bathroom there is writing on the wall and you can't leave your stuck there.

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
I did that, everything went to english except the MC.... there was a time when this looked like a great game, since it got revamped it has fallen on its face... sad really, I had high hopes for it.. the Dev has struggled with massive bug issues from day one however..

Reactions: StinkerKilmory

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I have dialogs folder in place, I have chosen English but the game starts in English, then the text is in Portuguese, and when the MC is about to enter the train restroom the text is back in English, and as soon as the MC enters the restroom the game gets stuck.
It's just unplayable!

Reactions: x7CB and max6325974

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
I wish people would stop complaining about the same thing ... When you say you have that problem as well ... it does not help anyone just makes the thread have 140 pages.

Reactions: Rokohn and pmmddb

FrankJohnson

Sep 2, 2017
Welp, this was an interesting Bug with small Games every here and there, definetely not enjoyable, wait for an update/bugfix, cya.

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
The joke is yes, there were all dialogues already in English language. But if the game is rebuilt again and again and we have to start all over again, the existing dialogues won't fit anymore.
Then exactly there happens what the problem is now.
The menus can be changed to English, the dialogues remain in Portuguese.
The other (announced) languages are not even available in the menu.

ulix

May 13, 2018
Honestly, anytime try this game, there is a bug that make it unplayable. Previous version the saving didn't work, now (every with fix) the game is only in portougese. Let me know when there is a working version1 ;-)

Reactions: OurTimeNow

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Honestly, anytime try this game, there is a bug that make it unplayable. Previous version the saving didn't work, now (every with fix) the game is only in portougese. Let me know when there is a working version1 ;-)
The Dev has already posted a fix on Patreon ( ) you just need to wait for some kind soul to upload it and post a link here.

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
Testing the new update (FIX version) currently to see whats been fixed. Testing a homosexual playthrough currently.

Edit 1:
He's fixed the English dialog bug. It now displays correctly.

Edit 2:
The bug with Tommy's picture has been corrected. You can look at it if you select homosexual as your sexuality now.

Edit 3:
You still get the heterosexual dialog in the bathroom when you choose homosexual in the bathroom.

Edit 4:
Margaret's scene with the Bald Guy seems to trigger regardless of sexuality now. (Unless it was just luck before, I could never get it on a homosexual playthrough).

Edit 5:
Loading saves still has issues, seems like it bugs after looking at the photos. I might see if I can email him some of my saves...He needs to get this one fixed asap.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes