Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
He's using Daz to render the scenes now but I wish he would switch back to whatever he was using before it may have taken him longer to render each scene but they looked much better.

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
Is the 3d version on parity with the old one? I played for a couple of minutes and closed it because it was literally not playable. It wasn't responding well and I was just clicking randomly at things to keep it going forward.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
He's using Daz to render the scenes now but I wish he would switch back to whatever he was using before it may have taken him longer to render each scene but they looked much better.
It's realtime 3D now, no longer just static images. And of course it's a tradeoff. It allows to include various kinds of movements to make the game look more "alive". But unfortunatelly the visual quality is worse, compared to previous rendered images. I try to view it as different art style and I guess it works for me.

My main complaint would be different. It's about the content. If you remember the beginning, story started with attractive girl on the train, then we got cute sister, interesting and sort of original transformation stuff, friendly pet, ... but since then there are some characters I'm mostly not interested in and that's it. Plus delays and bugs. I mean, it's a year since I was last excited about this game. :(

Is the 3d version on parity with the old one? I played for a couple of minutes and closed it because it was literally not playable. It wasn't responding well and I was just clicking randomly at things to keep it going forward.
Nowhere close. Official plan is to catch up before the end of this year. Personally, I wouldn't guess anything before let's say march next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolphin3000

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Whats new in this version any scene with sister ?
New/Changed stuff from what I can see:

- Sexuality choice is moved earlier in the train scene.
- New character (Margaret) can be encountered on the train. She has a BJ and sex scene.
- Tommy's photo can be found in the bag. It's bugged currently but it looks like if you choose homosexual it should replace the other photos.
- Alley scene with Bret has been converted and expanded from the old version. Looks like multiple Bret paths start here.
- His gay paths have you either submit to him or make him beg you for release.
- If you have the picture of Anny you can drop it when Bret beats you. He then learns about Anny and takes the photo. (Greono has mentioned an NTR path on Patreon, guessing this could be related to Bret/Anny)
- If you keep ticking off Bret, he can beat you to death and you'll get a bad ending.

He claims the next update is coming on November 28 and will feature the scenes at home + expanded Anny content.

Lini

Nov 2, 2018
how do I change the language in English as soon as I press opcones, lenguage bra comes out and I can not select the language

AyaNatsume

Jun 28, 2017
how do I change the language in English as soon as I press opcones, lenguage bra comes out and I can not select the language

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
You can try the attached dialogs here:
But they don't actually change anything. Maybe in the next version :/

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes