Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
It looks like the English dialog script files are messed up (or not being called correctly??) so the game defaults to the original language Portuguese. you need someone who knows unity to fix them or you'll have to wait on a fix from the dev.
Well that sucks. Hopefully it can be fixed fairly quickly. I guess I will try to entertain myself by reading the walkthoughs in the meantime, which are convoluted as hell, which is disappointing as the earlier walkthoughs were great beside an translation error or two.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I really wanna hold out hope that this game gets a little more momentum back. The initial version’s dynamic between brother and sister was awesome (that day 1 sleep scene was amazing). But I really don’t see it happening. I’m getting a very “New Paths” vibe from this.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

NAT63

Dec 20, 2017
View attachment 15543
Plot:
Two Sides is an Adult Game based on a story about a young man who decides to try his luck in a big city. The problem is that in one of his jobs to get money to keep up, he ends up acquiring the ability (or curse) to change his gender, voluntarily or randomly according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.

Read More:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 15/Nov/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.02
Language: English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish.
Phone Password: 1206
Genre:

Changelog:

Downloads:
Win64: - - - -

View attachment 7050 View attachment 7047 View attachment 7044 View attachment 7049 View attachment 7046 View attachment 7048
ALWAYS NO WIN 32..... SIGH

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
What's new with the update? anyone?
New/Changed stuff from what I can see:

- Sexuality choice is moved earlier in the train scene.
- New character (Margaret) can be encountered on the train. She has a BJ and sex scene.
- Tommy's photo can be found in the bag. It's bugged currently but it looks like if you choose homosexual it should replace the other photos.
- Alley scene with Bret has been converted and expanded from the old version. Looks like multiple Bret paths start here.
- His gay paths have you either submit to him or make him beg you for release.
- If you have the picture of Anny you can drop it when Bret beats you. He then learns about Anny and takes the photo. (Greono has mentioned an NTR path on Patreon, guessing this could be related to Bret/Anny)
- If you keep ticking off Bret, he can beat you to death and you'll get a bad ending.

He claims the next update is coming on November 28 and will feature the scenes at home + expanded Anny content.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is this a joke? No english version or am I missing something? Why is it even in OP if no english version?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Another 'meh' update.. This whole remake was such a huge step backwards. Really too bad since I liked where it was going.
Guess I'll try again when the story catches up with the previous version if that will ever happen.

ALWAYS NO WIN 32..... SIGH
I really wonder, why are people still using a 32 bit operating system this day and age?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rokohn and Connie W

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is this a joke? No english version or am I missing something? Why is it even in OP if no english version?
It is supposed to have english dialogue but this release seems to be bugged and just defaults to portuguese, the english dialogue scripts are in the but no matter what I try they won't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowManNor

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
I really wonder, why are people still using a 32 bit operating system this day and age?
so ture... if any of my firend/associate says he use 32 bit i always laugh in their faces like there is no tomorrow. like,really get on with the times and stop living in the 90x. 64 bit is a standart like for 8 years now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
it's don't work
It looks like the English dialog script files are messed up (or not being called correctly??) so the game defaults to the original language Portuguese. you need someone who knows unity to fix them or you'll have to wait on a fix from the dev.
Yeah I know like I said on the previous page it looks like this release is bugged we will have to wait on a fix

Last edited:
Reactions: Swiftnissity
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes