Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

palmitis

Jun 13, 2017
Why in the main post, there is no information that English does not work? We downloaded 1.5GB and we can not play ...

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
how do I change the language in English as soon as I press opcones, lenguage bra comes out and I can not select the language
how do I change the language in English as soon as I press opcones, lenguage bra comes out and I can not select the language
sorry for my rush, all good with language select in menu
but in game BRA lang reapear

check the OP, extract "Dialogs" folder in game folder
Attachments

• 25.1 KB

• 12 bytes

Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg

Last edited:

elbahrawy

Jan 3, 2018
after extraction open dialogs folder you will notice another folder with the same name take this one and move it to the game's main folder

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
As stated previously in this thread the english dialogue is bugged in this version and does not work, we will have to wait for a fix.
Lobuziak 1206 has nothing to do with the language it is the password used to access the sisters phone.
Thanks.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, i download the v0.02 but i notice also the "Attachments"

Do i need to download and put also them in the game? Or in the v0.02 they are already in?
Anticipate thankses.

ToMPaJt

Oct 18, 2018
sorry for my rush, all good with language select in menu
but in game BRA lang reapear

check the OP, extract "Dialogs" folder in game folder
Attachments

• 25.1 KB

• 12 bytes

View attachment 179443
View attachment 179449
DO this its fixes the problem whit the language.

But now i wounder what group and whats the name of the song when i start the game????

I find out what group it was.
Hinder- 2 sides of me.
But the version in the game is
♫Nightcore♫ 2 Sides Of Me [Hinder]
hehe

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
DO this its fixes the problem whit the language.

But now i wounder what group and whats the name of the song when i start the game????
Ehm i download the dialogs.7z
I extract it and put it in like the pic show.
Start the game, choice ENG. But when the game start, the dialogs are always BRA!

put it int folder named (TwoSides 3D 0.02 Win64x_Data)
I also try this, but when i start the game, the dialogs are all in BRA also in the menu and i cant choice the language.

Last edited:

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
to whom it may concern
a short reply but no one realy check, GAME IS IN BRA !!!
Clipboard.jpg

Updated: 15/Nov/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.02
Language: English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish.

Last edited:

ToMPaJt

Oct 18, 2018
Start the game, choice ENG. But when the game start, the dialogs are always BRA!

I also try this, but when i start the game, the dialogs are all in BRA also in the menu and i cant choice the language.
It worked for me but i restarted the game and the text in game was BRA again wtf!!

Keiked

Apr 9, 2018

Yeah, i have the same problem. Menu is in english but the ingame dialogue is in brazil.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, i have the same problem. Menu is in english but the ingame dialogue is in brazil.
I think we need to wait. I try all the combination with the file, but who i see is:
Menu is in english like you. When i start the game the first synosis is in ENG. But when the game really start all the text/dialogs are in BRA.
So or the file have some missing file in it, or i just do not understand. Anyway the only thing to do is... wait a new version or a modder who mod the game and reupload it with english dialogs.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
The language is not the only problem . It jumps scenes and locks up too. Its got alot more problems besides language.

Last edited:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Turn down the volume before starting it up, it's damn loud, graphics looks nice, but now the game is one big bugfest

Now I have some English text, seems it isn't translated everywhere or the translation is all over the place

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i realllly want to love this game..but i hate to say it..it should be in a different format..like ren'py as i think unity may be above the Dev's head..the bugs and such are rampant in this..i think he may be in over his head with this...at least with ren'py a huge number of people on here themselves can fix or post fixes..lol...i do hope it gets sorted out eventually as it has potential to be one of the greats.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes