Mishotaki

Jun 3, 2017
sorry for my rush, all good with language select in menu
but in game BRA lang reapear

check the OP, extract "Dialogs" folder in game folder
Attachments

• 25.1 KB

• 12 bytes
most of the game is still in portugese, some english is there, but fix doesn't work...

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
This seems like a game i would really enjoy, judging it by the plot and the banner image got me interested. So if i understand it correctly the game was in 2d first until version 0.08 and recently made the change to 3d?

Anyway i'll be watching this thread for any movement or updates, i hope it will not be abandoned like so many other.

Taffy84

Aug 2, 2018
whats the unlock code to put this in english via the menu? as the download link for it doesn't work

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I found a bug when I play 0.2 and 0.2fix version, When I select "If only there was some chick I could spend some quality time... [You'll be heterosexual]" at the beginning . After I go to the bathroom, the dialogs will stop at "Suck a dick! It's good for you! Savor it!" and can't pass, can anyone help?thanks!

Last edited:

LongJohn77

May 16, 2017
I found a bug when I play 0.2 and 0.2fix version, When I select "If only there was some chick I could spend some quality time... [You'll be heterosexual]" at the beginning . After I go to the bathroom, the dialogs will stop at "Suck a dick! It's good for you! Savor it!" and can't pass, can anyone help?thanks!
same bug

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah. You have to pick "bisexual" in the options to get past that point.

Quality control at its finest :|

-S

Last edited:
Reactions: A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
whats the unlock code to put this in english via the menu? as the download link for it doesn't work
The unlock code (F51304794410) has nothing to do with the lanquage it's for "premium scenes"
Download & extract TwoSides 3D 0.02 Win64x Fix
Download & extract Dialogs.7z
then move the Dialogs folder to your TwoSides 3D 0.02 Win64x game folder
Run the game & select ENG in the choices menu
see image:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
well thought i had menu and everything is in English but the game isnt :/
You must have downloaded the bugged version use this one -

Added a few other hosts - TwoSides 3D 0.02 Win64x Fix -
For those who run low on there MEGA quota.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes