Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
ehm guys i am a little confused. Can someone help me?
I downloaded this game many months ago. In fact, on my save folder i have the version:
Two Sides [v0.065 Fixed] [GreonoGames]
But now on page 1 is v0.01a? @_@ just was happen?
Anticipate thankses.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
ehm guys i am a little confused. Can someone help me?
I downloaded this game many months ago. In fact, on my save folder i have the version:
Two Sides [v0.065 Fixed] [GreonoGames]
But now on page 1 is v0.01a? @_@ just was happen?
Anticipate thankses.
Well the dev decided to to move from still images since v0.08 to using real time 3d so he now started from scratch and we are back to 0.01. So I suggest waiting 6 months until maybe he finally catches up to where v0.08 left off.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Does the v.08 with the still images still exist somewhere?

6 months from now I'll have left this far behind.

Well the dev decided to to move from still images since v0.08 to using real time 3d so he now started from scratch and we are back to 0.01. So I suggest waiting 6 months until maybe he finally catches up to where v0.08 left off.

Hoschimitzu

Apr 2, 2018
I am done with this game. Cassual game gives me freeze bye the train, and in the Fixed Version theres no option to set it on English... Version 0.8 was so nice but then all goes downhill.

Reactions: rafhaXz

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
I've just got word from my friend that helps in translation that he's done, so my feeling is that an update is coming soon

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
He should have remade it in RenPY. Unity sucks, IMO.
I Agree. Or RPG Maker, if he is not sure what he want to do with this game. There are pretty looking rpg maker game, like "Lust Epidemic" - He could definitely get inspiration from that one.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not RPGMaker, unless you are doing a game that also has focus on fighting and leveling up gameplay.

Ren'py would be a better choice but Unity is also okay if he knows how to use it.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Where do you put the English translation to get the dialogue in English? I get the menus in English but not the dialogue. This should not be necessary for the users to do.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Where do you put the English translation to get the dialogue in English? I get the menus in English but not the dialogue. This should not be necessary for the users to do.
Really love to know how to put game in english
It looks like the English dialog script files are messed up (or not being called correctly??) so the game defaults to the original language Portuguese. you need someone who knows unity to fix them or you'll have to wait on a fix from the dev.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes