Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
@Mew12623: General rule is to not get your hopes up. First, it's either too extreme or downright disgusting for most people, so it's a miracle when it gets added at all. Second, it's against Patreon rules, so it's very simple choice when author faces the decision whether this goes or whole game goes. And the chance that someone will rat it out to them is pretty high, I'm affraid. And last, if history teaches us anything, even if it survives, most of this content sucks anyway, because of how it's done (but that's subjective).
is always great way to get bestiality and incest content.. cuz both are forbidden on Patreon, but it works

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
I applied the patch by following the instructions because the game started in HUE HUE, the menu is now fine and the first two sentences are in English but after that everything is still in BR. What the hell?

red_33

Oct 19, 2018
Sorry for me it's unplayable. Don't know if it's Unity or what but Laggy as hell and cannot get the English version to load. Shame. Interesting concept but maybe I come back a few versions down the line but will keep it on my list for now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone know if the dev is adhering to the results of the poll and switching back to 2D or sticking with 3D?
I don't see any new info on the pateon page about a switch just the posts about the update system & FPS.

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone know if the dev is adhering to the results of the poll and switching back to 2D or sticking with 3D?
I don't see any new info on the pateon page about a switch just the posts about the update system & FPS.
Half of this thread is complaining about how the dev is not listening to the feedback. So, don't get your hopes too high.

-S

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
In his own words, 10 days ago:
I'll bring two more updates to the 3D system.
if you continue with bugs on savegame and slow gameplay, then I'll move on to 2D.

If I can fix all the problems, I will continue with the 3D version because it is faster to create the scenes.
5 days ago:
Most said that the 3D version worked, either they would get the 3D version, so I'll try one last time to leave the 3D version playable, in case it does not, I'll go back to the 2D version. I informed them in the vote.
3 days ago:
It will be my last attempt with 3D. If it does not work, I'm going back to 2D.
I'd say that none of this means anything. We can wonder how are the chances that the next and possibly last 3D version will be good, i.e. at least without major bugs making it unplayable. I'd say not great, but there's always first time. ;)

But clearly, if he wanted to return to 2D, he would have done that already, instead of still fiddling with 3D. Which I assume he will continue to do, even if he officially returns to 2D. So it's probably pointless, because it will only lead to another "new and exciting 3D breaktrough" half a year later. He might as well stick with 3D now.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Damn, well if he can actually release a version that's playable it wouldn't be all that bad, I guess.
I did prefer the old 2D version though, ugh nevermind I'll keep this thread in my watch list an see how it goes.

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
The game is finally going back to 2D. Dev posted this today on Patreon:

Hello, I could not solve the problem with the save game system of the 3D version.
So I'm definitely coming back to the 2D version.
I'll start the renderings today and the story will continue.
Sorry everyone for any inconvenience.
Thank you for understanding.

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
hello everyone is there more then one Language for this game when I play the game I see only one Language and the phone password does not work ?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Like @smnb said he probably will continue struggling with the 3d, however hope too see this is untrue and he will release a next update soon

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I would think that he is smart enough to see that if he keeps dicking around that he'll start losing people as they'll start getting tired of waiting around while they keep dicking around with things instead of working with what they know works.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes