Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
8 more days with no response to me sounds like just milking.

If the update comes it would be good but I am thinking just old content will be updated for even more milking.

If not milking he should turn off payment and refund the 3 months of payments.

Reactions: carderno

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
Put Dialogs folder and the game is still in Portuguese, in the middle of the game, don't understand what the character is saying

D

Deleted member 112288

I wonder how far this would be if he did not milked it

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure why they would have to recreate anything when all they would have to do is use the old version and start building onto that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Hello guys,
I'm finalizing the construction of the player's apartment and so I'll add the scenes inside it.
I will not bring, for now, new places like the scene with his aunt in his house, CADE and others, so that it does not make the launch more time consuming. So I'm going to create some events with Anny and Tommy inside the house itself. I will be working intensively all these days, until the 25th, which is the date I intend to bring the update.
Thank you all
pictures soon

Reactions: Melkai

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
It is hard to believe that there will be enough content in the new version and there may be bugs. And you will have to wait for the patch

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I could write up some massive rant depicting how trash this game really is but i don't have the energy or the effort for it.

Instead all I will say is, he should quit developing games. If this is the level we can expect from a product that he creates then we are best off without anything at all. I am all for the notion that everyone can improve and get better but in this case its clear as day he lacks the ability/competence to provide a decent game.

Heres a tip for you from a software engineer. (Someone that develops software and functionality for a living)
write code > test > write code > test > write code > test > test > betatesters? > release

Make sure it actually works before you present it to the public, its really not that difficult a concept.

Reactions: CSNRC
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes