Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes
D

Deleted member 112830

I know it doesn't say abandoned or on hold but, it's this game still being updated? I think I played .02 about year ago (not sure if it been that long to be honest) I really like the concept and mechanics. The art style isn't to bad and kind of pleasing to the eyes.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Darrianme

No it doesn't last post was on March 9th nothing gets the abandoned tag till 3 months or if the DEV themselves have post that a game is dead. If a DEV is still active here or there it'll never get the abandoned tag.

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
olá , se precisa de ajuda para continuidade do jogo, posso ajudar com as render, posso fazer e dar continuidade. se realmente for continuar segue meu e-mail. nitjo62@gmail.com.

Jul 18, 2017
for those wondering what language Unity uses its C#
as for the last version this game had before 3d remake, it was version 0.8a. that was released in July 2nd 2018.

Reactions: carderno

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
so basicly nothing happend in nearly one year
Well, he decides to switch from 2D to 3D for whatever reason, then he spends a couple of months working on a 3D version of the game. At first, all was good and after a couple of months the 3D version was almost ready but then, he encounters some issues with fps in a new version and spends another couple of months to fix them and finally releasing the 3D version which, basically, was just an earlier versions of the 2D game but with a LOT of bugs. After than, he encounters another problem with the game saves which he couldn't fix this time and decides to back on 2D again after all this fuck up mess with 3D version on which he spend nearly a half of the year, he just decides to reboot the game from 0.1 not even from 0.8 version which he could easily just update and at least somehow back on a track and rehabilitate himself with that. So the main problem here, than he just spend a lot of time doing a thing which didn't succeed and a lot of his patreons just waste their money for nothing basically.

Reactions: carderno and kshyk

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Well, he decides to switch from 2D to 3D for whatever reason, then he spends a couple of months working on a 3D version of the game. At first, all was good and after a couple of months the 3D version was almost ready but then, he encounters some issues with fps in a new version and spends another couple of months to fix them and finally releasing the 3D version which, basically, was just an earlier versions of the 2D game but with a LOT of bugs. After than, he encounters another problem with the game saves which he couldn't fix this time and decides to back on 2D again after all this fuck up mess with 3D version on which he spend nearly a half of the year, he just decides to reboot the game from 0.1 not even from 0.8 version which he could easily just update and at least somehow back on a track and rehabilitate himself with that. So the main problem here, than he just spend a lot of time doing a thing which didn't succeed and a lot of his patreons just waste their money for nothing basically.
By the goddess..this is crazy. I understand some people are ambitious but..If this is too much for him (I guess it's his first project?), maybe he should just start with something easier, like develop this game on RenPy engine. And then, after that project, sequel on Unity.
Like you said - it's His reputation we talking about. This is serious.
I agree, this game was amazing..about 2 years ago. I was really exited back then; but later, I lost my faith in this. Still, I wish him all the best.

D

Deleted member 112288

By the goddess..this is crazy. I understand some people are ambitious but..If this is too much for him (I guess it's his first project?), maybe he should just start with something easier, like develop this game on RenPy engine. And then, after that project, sequel on Unity.
Like you said - it's His reputation we talking about. This is serious.
I agree, this game was amazing..about 2 years ago. I was really exited back then; but later, I lost my faith in this. Still, I wish him all the best.
I think a lot of poeple will agree on the last part. so sad what happend,
at least there is stil a change

Reactions: Luiz X. and kshyk

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Last post was in March so it'll be another 2 months if nothing gets posted on the patreon before it gets the abandoned tag.

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
This game is broken as fuck. Constantly freezes when I get in the bathroom and if I load a save I jump to a scene where im fucking some woman in the bathroom and then afterwards it goes back to the girl on the train with no options to click.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It use to be good till they decided to go with a 3d version and it was buggy and they have to switch back to what is was before they went 3d.

carderno

Dec 10, 2018
Part of the bugs are because the developer forget to clean all the variables when load a game or begin a new one. When I play the 0.08 version I realize that!
If developer still alive, please, try this...

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes