Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dog is fine and was hoping for more content with it was kind of annoyed that the dipshit brother fucking interrupted her and the dog in the bedroom instead of just sitting fucking back and enjoying the show. Interested in the incest transformation and rape not interested in the gay or other characters trying to get with the sister or other girls. Never heard of the midget stuff or raping fat chicks before. Midget would of been fine but I would of passed on any beached whale stuff.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
My guess is that most people weren't very excited by Anny's new furry friend, it takes a special kind of pervert to appreciate that. :) Midget didn't make it in any released game, it was only said that there will be one. And about bigger chicks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But of course different people see it differently, it's probably "just the right curves" for some. And nurse was also a little bigger (especially from some angles).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well if they weren't excited about it then they shouldn't of picked the dog as it clearly stated by doing so it unlocked bestiality and all fetishes are avoidable in the game. I ignore people like that who bitch about something that's avoidable in a game and if they can't read then oh well.

Reactions: x7CB

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Well if they weren't excited about it then they shouldn't of picked the dog as it clearly stated by doing so it unlocked bestiality and all fetishes are avoidable in the game. I ignore people like that who bitch about something that's avoidable in a game and if they can't read then oh well.
Suppose you started to play at the beginning of development. You meet Lindsey on train, she's attractive girl, there's a promise that there will be something more with her, that's what you want to see. Then there's Anny, the main story with the transformation starts, still all great. Fast forward a year or so and even when the game was still going, what's the progress of this? Barely any. If you wouldn't like bestiality (most people don't), wouldn't you see the dog (avoidable or not, it doesn't matter) as unnecessary waste of developer's time?

It's not abandoned last post from them on their patreon was March 9th.
Maybe not abandoned, but definitely stuck. He's awfully quiet, but then what can he say when people want results and there aren't any. Number of patrons and money came down, so it futher limits the time he can spend on game if he needs to feed a family. Less time, less results, it's really bad circle.

Even if we skip the whole 3D fiasco, previous change to make it more free-roaming style was a mistake too. I was excited by it back then, because it could be great. But it's much more difficult than simple VN with only few branches and choices. If he'd go back to that, there's perhaps a chance that it can end well.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@smnb

That could be said for every single fetish there is. I don't like gay but I don't think it's a waste of the developers time just because I don't like it as long as I can avoid it then I'm happy.

I think it's taking them so long to get back to where they were because they were prematurely excited that the 3D version was going to be great that they deleted some or most of their older stuff before they found out if it was going to be good or not.

@tuli2770

It hasn't been 3 months with nothing posted so until then to it's not dead or abandoned and I don't care if a trigger happy gun jumper slapped abandoned on it or not and I also don't listen random people saying something is dead when it's not.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
@smnb

That could be said for every single fetish there is. I don't like gay but I don't think it's a waste of the developers time just because I don't like it as long as I can avoid it then I'm happy.

I think it's taking them so long to get back to where they were because they were prematurely excited that the 3D version was going to be great that they deleted some or most of their older stuff before they found out if it was going to be good or not.

@tuli2770

It hasn't been 3 months with nothing posted so until then to it's not dead or abandoned and I don't care if a trigger happy gun jumper slapped abandoned on it or not and I also don't listen random people saying something is dead when it's not.
i hope he not abendon but even this site said it look up he said that he will release in 25 but nothing

carderno

Dec 10, 2018
i hope he not abendon but even this site said it look up he said that he will release in 25 but nothing
The developer don't show photos of his work like he was doing, just keep saying that he's making ...
For me, that guy give up and/or lost the files of the game and he need the money so he keep saying I am doing that or this.

carderno

Dec 10, 2018
I stop supporting this game when he sad that he's a extreme right or neo-nazi voter, this guy has a serious psychological problem! He believes in a country becomes communism in 2019 like Command and Conquer's game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: teteyeon and Melkai

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I stop supporting this game when he sad that he's a extreme right or neo-nazi voter, this guy has a serious psychological problem! He believes in a country becomes communism in 2019 like Command and Conquer's game.
He was probably kidding. It just sounds silly.

Reactions: CSNRC

carderno

Dec 10, 2018

Hello guys!
Today, Monday, I would like to inform you that I am quite happy with the victory of my presidential candidate here in Brazil.
I was very worried that communism is taking over my country, and thanks to the conscientious people, we managed to take 16 years of a corrupt government out of power.
Doesn't sound a joke, he believes in that madness!

diego lucas

Aug 4, 2017
I live in Brazil.And my country maybe not in 2019 becomes comunism,but if the extreme left have win the election in 4 or 8 year Brazil is transform in Venezuela,because the extreme left stole bilions the people from Brazil.And ex president Lula,he is jeal,is very friend the comunism.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
how do i get this shit in english XD
Even if you get the english text it's not complete. Meaning it will be English at first and the rest will be Brazilian(or was it Portuguese?) I struggled playing this game and it keeps freezing when I try to use the saves so you have to go from the start and be quick with your choices just to progress through the story.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes