Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Regarding the original game, is "Master Demands Special Playback" supposed to end after touching her waist? (Anny bathroom scene) A walk-through showed you'd get to force Anny. Altough same guide also said you'd get to cum after fondling her on the sofa, which doesn't happen either...

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
WARNING: Do not download this game unless you want to fuck up your pc's storage space.
I had just over 13GB of storage space and knew I'd have to do a clean out in another months time, but somehow this 1.60GB game took all of it and possibly more if it could.
Now I'm frantically pulling my hair out with frustration trying to figure out the jargon that is using up my storage space.
I have deleted the game file but it gave me only 7+GB of my storage space.
I'm not a computer wizard; and so when something goes wrong; jargon is all I see.
Before my pc told me to clean out my storage space - The game's loading screen took 5+minutes to do so > then it FINALLY showed the menu screen in another language... WTF does 'jojo' mean?! > Typically 'new game' is the top line > clicked > Instead of the game running at, what; 60 frames per second?..it was running at 1 frame per 2 to 10 seconds.
I couldn't even exit out of the game because it manipulated my pc's workings.... I had to manually press & hold the pc's off (override) button to exit altogether... grrr!!!
Now when I go to open the game; I get a pop-up telling me of an error that the game cannot perform the action of running.
Like I said, I have since deleted the game file but got only 7+GB of storage space in return.
NOT... happy..., Jan !!!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
WARNING: Do not download this game unless you want to fuck up your pc's storage space.
I had just over 13GB of storage space and knew I'd have to do a clean out in another months time, but somehow this 1.60GB game took all of it and possibly more if it could.
Now I'm frantically pulling my hair out with frustration trying to figure out the jargon that is using up my storage space.
I have deleted the game file but it gave me only 7+GB of my storage space.
I'm not a computer wizard; and so when something goes wrong; jargon is all I see.
Before my pc told me to clean out my storage space - The game's loading screen took 5+minutes to do so > then it FINALLY showed the menu screen in another language... WTF does 'jojo' mean?! > Typically 'new game' is the top line > clicked > Instead of the game running at, what; 60 frames per second?..it was running at 1 frame per 2 to 10 seconds.
I couldn't even exit out of the game because it manipulated my pc's workings.... I had to manually press & hold the pc's off (override) button to exit altogether... grrr!!!
Now when I go to open the game; I get a pop-up telling me of an error that the game cannot perform the action of running.
Like I said, I have since deleted the game file but got only 7+GB of storage space in return.
NOT... happy..., Jan !!!
Yer one of the reasons he restarted is because he screwed the engine up go figure. Now i dont know the exact ins and outs but on my pc it dumped about 8gb worth of crap in my app data folder. Mainly copys of the games render and a tonne of really huge text files. It is only certain pcs that are affected and i have no clue how it does it or why

Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Yer one of the reasons he restarted is because he screwed the engine up go figure. Now i don't know the exact ins and outs but on my pc it dumped about 8gb worth of crap in my app data folder. Mainly copies of the games render and a tonne of really huge text files. It is only certain pcs that are affected and i have no clue how it does it or why
Thank you for your genuine reply - Very much appreciated :two thumbs up:
Glad and Sorry to hear I'm not the only person affected by this error :(
I wouldn't have downloaded the game if F95zone had a way of extracting all the best most needed information that everyone needs to know about a (this) game from (156) pages worth of comments and place them all in one post directly under or in the main upload post.

Reactions: Major Wanker

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
is there sexual content with Annie in this version? i know its abandoned and all..but last time i played it you needed to have some sort of premium code to acces certain scenes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
so i heard theres beastiality?
if i remember corecly when the mc and his sister found the dog he licks the pussy from the sister while the mc talkes with the cops and the sister waiting for the mc.And there is maybe a little scene in the bathroom.But i´m not sure.I have played this for a long time

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Read the latest Patreon post: "I am still interested in passing the game to Renpy and would like to know if there are interested people to working with me, I want to start having less work and although I love to program, I want to pass that responsibility to another." Odd...hopefully someone with time and care will Co-Op or it will go downhill i guess.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes