Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
did you get from there the fix version >? beacuse i want the scene with anney without the loop
The first fix version does not allow you to load saves and crashes as you get off the train hence why i did not post the link. Sadly you will have to wait for fix number 2

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
your not understanding me starting again is not the problem you cant get off the train as game crashes so you cant even meet anny. Posting a link thats more broken than whats here will cause issues in the forum and will not help anyone
so i guess we stuck with this bugs lets hope the fix 2 wont be bugged too

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
when this game first came out I loved it and was a patron...
this dev... keeps.. changing everything.. "revamping" "redone" "redoing"
goddamn same thing as the new paths dev. so annoying. everytime it's redone it's pretty much the same thing ... no.. new.. content..

Reactions: Connie W and maruta

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
your not understanding me starting again is not the problem you cant get off the train as game crashes so you cant even meet anny. Posting a link thats more broken than whats here will cause issues in the forum and will not help anyone
i know i am annoying but can you release the fix i want to open its in unity edit and maybe found out whats the problem maybe in the code

Jun 8, 2017
lol, this is so broken and I'm not talking about how you can't progress but the fact it's using 40% of 4.5G CPU and 90-100% of my 8 gig GPU just to run.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Since one year I play the first part of game in the train 30 times.. now new graphics again..
after I restart, the game freeze at the beginning. I need three restarts, now it works..
but whats that?

pic.jpg

this game was 2018 one of the best game ever.. end 2019 so fucking bad :D

pic.jpg

Last edited:

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Is there any walkthrough on how to get max affinity/love points? can't seem to get them with the first chick.

Really wish that after redoing this game so many times, that the developer would switch to renpy.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Probably the most broken game I have ever seen
wow how many restarts this game game?
Is 'GreonoGames' has account on F95? He should visit here sometimes. There's a lot of great creators/developers here. This game is still great idea. I'm sure he could use some help or advice (and probably switch to Ren'Py)

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
This puts way to much load on my graphics card.
Should lock fps, will not play again.
To many bugs aswell... (n)

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Does any one have a link to the previous game before this "Redone" version? I keep reading about how great the last game was.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
It's strange though, other than not having any save games, I never encountered a single bug

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes