Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Found two bugs: 1 is the new Brett scene, it's Portuguese and the option doesn't work just goes black screen and 2 is a loop in the bathroom with Anny(unless that's intentional). Also even if you pick hetero Lindsey will still thinks you're gay.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Found two bugs: 1 is the new Brett scene, it's Portuguese and the option doesn't work just goes black screen and 2 is a loop in the bathroom with Anny(unless that's intentional). Also even if you pick hetero Lindsey will still thinks you're gay.
How can you pass the alley? After the fighting I always frooze "pick up your bag and run"

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Goddamnit will this game ever have a stable release after I hit Brett it just stays on the same screen so frustrating because the potential is there for this to be a good game but not when it's always going to have a game-breaking bug after each update.

Mar 1, 2019
Goddamnit will this game ever have a stable release after I hit Brett it just stays on the same screen so frustrating because the potential is there for this to be a good game but not when it's always going to have a game-breaking bug after each update.
Wait a week and download on Patreon, it usually releases a bug free version.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The problem is the pattern always same. LOL.
Exactly it's like the game the Tyrant every time that comes out its bugs galore I'd just like a bit of consistency in being able to play through a game without it breaking mind you very consistent with the bugs :LOL:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
How bad are the bugs, should I play this now, or wait for the eventual fix?
It is pretty severe. You cannot get to Anny scenes unless you make the MC suck a guy's dick. :eek:
But the very good fellow Dindu provided a save a couple of posts ago, sparing us from this outrageous event.

Dec 30, 2017
It is pretty severe. You cannot get to Anny scenes unless you make the MC suck a guy's dick. :eek:
But the very good fellow Dindu provided a save a couple of posts ago, sparing us from this outrageous event.
Well I actually play for the bi content, is there any other issues?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes