VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Here is a combined version of the game for windows ( all three parts in one Ep 1 - 6 ):
Edit 1/7: The download links now contain the patched version of the game, no need to apply Hotfix.
Hotfix Attached: unzip and place in the same folder as the .exe overwrite the files.

For Mac users here are links for the combined file:
I can't test this, I don't own a Mac, but a member who does tested it ( @Paris/Texas ) and said everything is working fine. There are no save files with the Mac version.
Edit 1/7: The download links now contain the patched version of the game, no need to apply Hotfix.
Hotfix attached: unzip and place in Two_Weeks - Combined mac\Two_weeks.app\Contents\Resources\autorun, overwrite the files.

Included in the download is a save from the end of Ep 1-4 ( click on the right door to continue ) and from the end of Ep 5.
If you want to rename the characters ( the MC is still named after me - whoops missed this ), hit Shift-O and type the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saves from Ep 1-4 and Ep 5 ( will have to manually move these into the save folder ) worked without issue not breaking game. Saves from Ep 6 might break the game, if on load it throws an error hit rollback, if that crashes the game you cannot use that save, if the game comes back save the file again overwriting the save you just loaded. I don't know why saves from 6 might be causing errors, the best I could do.
There is an issue with saving at the beginning of where Ep 5 starts until you grab the usb from the MC room, a fix is in the Hotfix patch below.

EDIT: The attached file is a small language fix for Ep 6 or for the combined file. Extract the file and place in the game folder to fix the couple of lines in French in the game. A big thank you to @bossapplesauce for explaining to me how to this works.

Any chance of uploading this onto NOPY? MEGA is great, but have they BS 2G limit to force you to use their download client.
Thank you!

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Any chance of uploading this onto NOPY? MEGA is great, but have they BS 2G limit to force you to use their download client.
Thank you!
I don't have access to Nopy unfortunately, nor accounts with the other upload sites that this site uses, I did have it on Nofile.io but apparently that site shut down. The download limit I think you are hitting has to do with the browser you are using. It won't allow you to download it without the app in Firefox, if you go and use Chrome it will allow you to download it through the browser. It has to do with memory limitations of the browser or something, I just tested this. You can't do it in incognito mode either, has to be the regular browser, you can't use edge either, at least the one I have, so you are stuck with using Chrome to download it without the app.

Reactions: nickbo

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
What the fuck is wrong with this VN ? I was enjoying it and just like that "THE END". If the dev didn't want to complete the game, I'm sure he could have figured out a better way to end it. Damn it's pissing me off. I just read he's developping a new game, if he plans to do the same thing he did with this one, better not start it.
That was terrible, it would have been better to just abandon it.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
What the fuck is wrong with this VN ? I was enjoying it and just like that "THE END". If the dev didn't want to complete the game, I'm sure he could have figured out a better way to end it. Damn it's pissing me off. I just read he's developping a new game, if he plans to do the same thing he did with this one, better not start it.
That was terrible, it would have been better to just abandon it.
I feel like same destiny awaits new game too.. Dev said that his wish is to release new game in june. Now we dont have any news from him for a mounth. I think that he missed every single deadline while he was developing Two weeks. I am not optimistic about new game.

Reactions: botc76

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
I don't have access to Nopy unfortunately, nor accounts with the other upload sites that this site uses, I did have it on Nofile.io but apparently that site shut down. The download limit I think you are hitting has to do with the browser you are using. It won't allow you to download it without the app in Firefox, if you go and use Chrome it will allow you to download it through the browser. It has to do with memory limitations of the browser or something, I just tested this. You can't do it in incognito mode either, has to be the regular browser, you can't use edge either, at least the one I have, so you are stuck with using Chrome to download it without the app.
Got it - thank you for the reply.
Was slowly coming to the same conclusion. Not a big Chrome fan and was trying to figure out a way to increase the buffer limit in Firefox. Oh well.
Thanks again!

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Just played it first time from start to "finish" and it's really sad. I like the game, especially the Mom, realistic body, looks, everything was good. Story could've gone in a lot of directions, a lot of locations, a real shame it didn't continue.

Hopefully his next game has more luck.

Reactions: botc76

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Madek on the new (not a sequel) game, the post isn't locked. Looks like stalking gathering information on Jennifer and the other girls is a key part of the game.

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
hello guys, i get an error message on episode 4, after watching TV with sister right when the mother intruduce MC her work friend, i get an error message telling me that i cant continue the episode and i can start on the next (yup i was peeping on the mothers friend when i went to drop her wallet to her job and got caught hahaha) well i started the game since the beginning skiping through the whole game until the mom friend scene, and still get that error messge. does anyone knos how to get around it? i really want to finish that episode. mayve i should delete and re install the game?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I see the rape tag, is this MC on one of the ladies or an antagonist on one of the ladies?

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes