VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Why do my choices seem not to matter? I do one thing and the game says I did the opposite

And now the ending looped back into the TV watching part?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why do my choices seem not to matter? I do one thing and the game says I did the opposite...
The game is cut into three part. I don't think the choices really transfer over, and definitely don't to the last episode. Did a quick speedrun of the last episode and didn't get a loop.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ep4_script_linear.rpy", line 406, in <module>
NameError: name 'caught_spying' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ep4_script_remote.rpyc", line 89, in script call
    ��S*���BL�
  File "game/ep4_script_linear.rpyc", line 406, in script
    ȴ
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\Two_weeks-pc\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\Two_weeks-pc\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\Two_weeks-pc\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ep4_script_linear.rpy", line 406, in <module>
NameError: name 'caught_spying' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Tue Jun 25 09:17:58 2019
i dont spy

Oct 25, 2017
this game deserves a sequel, it was very little content or it was just me that only saw one scene with the mother and another with the sister

Reactions: seba0

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where is full walktrough?
There's no full walkthrough. Days one to three and five are here and , there's one for day six in post here.
this game deserves a sequel, it was very little content or it was just me...
The sister will be kind of be returning in a new game, you can see previews and things at Madek's . There was only one sex scene each (the game did get ended earlier than originally intended).

Reactions: E One Above All
Oct 25, 2017
There's no full walkthrough. Days one to three and five are here and , there's one for day six in post here.

The sister will be kind of be returning in a new game, you can see previews and things at Madek's . There was only one sex scene each (the game did get ended earlier than originally intended).
Oh I see, thanks for the data

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
fucked the sister during photoshoot in the shack and got interrupted, fucked mom later after dinner. The end? THE FUCK!

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
fucked the sister during photoshoot in the shack and got interrupted, fucked mom later after dinner. The end? THE FUCK!
Yep. This game shouldn't me marked as "completed". This game is clearly abandoned, and should also be marked as such.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think we need a prefix like ended early or something. It wasn't completely abandoned, but clearly isn't considered finished by some.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes