VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please, I'm stuck in the room, how do I get out? Thank you.
There should be some buttons that appear in the parts where you need to move around, sometimes they can be hard to spot.

With the all in one version there was a bug that trapped you in the sisters room, but it should be fixed now. There's a patch linked in it's post, the main download is now meant to be already patched though.

Reactions: Ruodger

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
After the MC has fun with his mother, the game ends with the phrase "the end", but it seems that it resumes and soon after the storm starts, when he enters the closet with his mother, an ignore screen appears and then the game hangs on a checkered screen. Was it to start over? And the little sister who disappeared after Stan caught the two fucking, will appear in a next episode?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
ca
View attachment 69341
Overview:
You play as a young student, due to a difficult divorce you ended up living with your father.
Your father had to leave the country because of his work, so you barely see anymore your mother and sister. Usually, you spend two weeks each summer in your mother's house but last year you couldn't make it due to the amount of work you had to do to pass succesully your exams. After two years you finally see them again and a lot of things has changed.
This is the first day.​

Updated: 2019-01-05
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 6 Fixed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download Episode 6:
PC: - - -
Others: -
-
Thanks @wurg for the All-in-1

View attachment 69389 View attachment 69390 View attachment 69391 View attachment 69392 View attachment 69393 View attachment 69394
n anybody find me a complete walkthrough?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
There's no complete walkthough, but searching around the thread can find them for all but one day. Days one to three and five are in the op (or here and ), someone wrote out one for six in a post here.
There's no complete walkthough, but searching around the thread can find them for all but one day. Days one to three and five are in the op (or here and ), someone wrote out one for six in a post here.

thanks a lot for taking the time to mention all these. i was really stuck and you helped. i searched a lot but couldn't find a single complete walkthrough. your responses helped. if u want there is one in youtube a complete gameplay. i found it later today.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TahuBulat

Dec 27, 2018
In eps 6 when i started the game , it has MC's default name , how do i change the name to my name again? Is it a bug or what

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
In eps 6 when i started the game , it has MC's default name , how do i change the name to my name again? Is it a bug or what
It's in the opening post, but in the change log for some reason. Press shift and O to open the developer console and these are the commands to rename you and the girls (from the all-in-one post)...

son_name = u'NAME'
mother_name = u'NAME'
sister_name = u''NAME'
Replace NAME with the name you want.

I think the console is disabled though so before that you need to find and open the "00console.rpy" file (I use for this kind of thing). Go to the line "config.console = False" change "False" to "True" and save it.

Reactions: SAMASH112

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know about when the update of this game releases
The game is complete (see the threads title), It was cut short but day six is the end. Madek is now working on a new game, you can see some preview images on their or by going back a few pages in the thread.

You'll notice the sister in the new game, the new game isn't a sequel or anything like that though.

• Love
Reactions: Deadshot101

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
The game is complete (see the threads title), It was cut short but day six is the end. Madek is now working on a new game, you can see some preview images on their or by going back a few pages in the thread.

You'll notice the sister in the new game, the new game isn't a sequel or anything like that though.

Thank you

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Guys,my game crashed when Mom first try to introduce Lydia to the MC while MC and his sister watching TV... any idea ?
After this scene,then the game crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guys,my game crashed when Mom first try to introduce Lydia to the MC while MC and his sister watching TV...
Finally found the post I remembered seeing with the fix... Before the crash happens, open the developer console with the shift and 0 keys and enter the command "caught_spying = False" that should avoid the crash.

If hitting shift and O does nothing the console is probably disabled. You need to find and open the "00console.rpy" file (I use for this). Go to the line "config.console = False" change "False" to "True" and save it.

Reactions: Yel213

gropergranny

Mar 18, 2019
Does the ep6 download contain 1-4 and 5 within it? Or do u need to download all the three seperately..
And if so do i extract all the three in the same folder? Ty. :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the ep6 download contain 1-4 and 5 within it? Or do u need to download all the three seperately.. And if so do i extract all the three in the same folder? Ty. :)
The fan made all-in-one is the only one that contains all the episodes, otherwise you need to get all three. If you do go for the original three they do not go in the same folder, keep them separate.

Reactions: gropergranny
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes