VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...ps: i want a walkthrough pff XD
All the available walkthoughs were linked a few posts above. Walkthoughs for days one to three and five are in the op (or here and ), someone wrote out one for six in a post here.

Reactions: aefkukf

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
okay so what is with this ending omg. it's so sad it was a really good game but then it's like a huge abrupt ending... It makes me sad :/ loved the game, characters and story pff

• Sad
Reactions: HangTuah

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
okay so what is with this ending omg...
The developer was getting frustrated with the game, so they made day six the end. The sister will kind of be back in a new game, if you want to see some preview images look back though the thread or at the .

Reactions: dekmma

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
All the available walkthoughs were linked a few posts above. Walkthoughs for days one to three and five are in the op (or here and ), someone wrote out one for six in a post here.
hey, so if you don't mind me asking ...

i saw the walktrough for days one to three ... and those are great

but there's no walkthrough for day 4, so can you tell me a bit about that ?

also, for ep5 the walkthrough is very vague and doesn't tell you what you gain (or lose) by making certain choices and what you miss out on ... so can you help me out there ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...so can you tell me a bit about that ?
It's been months since I've played through days four and five I'm afraid. I remember using the rollback a fair bit with the sister, seeing how far you can take things with her before she gets pissed.

I don't think choices have any impact beyond the scene they're in, stating new in chapter five it doesn't ask for any of your previously made decisions. I think it was one of the things that was frustrating the developer. So past one to four the game simplifies a lot, as the plan to have decisions matter long term was dropped.

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
It's been months since I've played through days four and five I'm afraid. I remember using the rollback a fair bit with the sister, seeing how far you can take things with her before she gets pissed.

I don't think choices have any impact beyond the scene they're in, stating new in chapter five it doesn't ask for any of your previously made decisions. I think it was one of the things that was frustrating the developer. So past one to four the game simplifies a lot, as the plan to have decisions matter long term was dropped.
thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The sister is unreal in this game bring her back for the love of god
She's coming back, check the or look back through the thread few a pages for previews of the new game Madek is working on.

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone how can you change the MC’s name plus the two female character names in two weeks episode six

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone how can you change the MC’s name plus the two female character names in two weeks episode six
Console commands from the all-in-one post...

son_name = u'NAME'
mother_name = u'NAME'
sister_name = u''NAME'
Replace NAME with the name you want.

Press shift and O to open the console.

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
i tryed to use this but in the game it says this image 'starter_screen_1' not found ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any news on the next update for two weeks
Two Weeks has finished, if you look at the thread title you''ll see the completed prefix.

Madek is working on a new game now, the sister is returning but it's not a sequel or anything like that. If you want to see some preview images look back though the thread or at their .

Reactions: Walg

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
+what is that for CRAP in episode 4 when mc brings the wallet to the mother and in locker room does not even look to what the noise is and at the end of the episode meets the friend of the mother but if he has not met her how can she tell the mother something that the mc has done ???

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes