• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
is it worth playing?, i mean everyone is talking about the ending. i have downloaded the game but if its ending is that bad i may also delete it without playing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
is it worth playing?, i mean everyone is talking about the ending. i have downloaded the game but if its ending is that bad i may also delete it without playing.
I liked what is there.

the path to conquering the mother, and forcing her sister to exhibit her feelings is well done.
a game about incest must be like this.

but as soon as the game passes the first phase, the end comes ...
by far the biggest disappointment

Reactions: AlphaBit

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I liked what is there.

the path to conquering the mother, and forcing her sister to exhibit her feelings is well done.
a game about incest must be like this.

but as soon as the game passes the first phase, the end comes ...
by far the biggest disappointment
There's some good teasing with the sister. In the end you can get some action with the mom and sister, but with the sister it is sadly cut short.
I dont play theses games/vns for mere h-scenes if the ending is kind of incomplete then i have to pass on this one anyway thanks for the reply

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I dont play theses games/vns for mere h-scenes if the ending is kind of incomplete then i have to pass on this one anyway thanks for the reply
have you played Dual Family?

very nice construction and then bye bye, but at least Dual Family is considered abandoned and not complete

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
have you played Dual Family?

very nice construction and then bye bye, but at least Dual Family is considered abandoned and not complete
thats my favourite VN,that got abbandoned:cry::mad:,that VN is one of the reasons i don,t play incomplete games/VNs also i check on gumdrops thread every week but he is so stubborn. i don,t know why people are supporting him(709 patrons) i think if people stop supporting him then maybe he will release an update otherwise theres no hope.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
thats my favourite VN,that got abbandoned:cry::mad:,that VN is one of the reasons i don,t play incomplete games/VNs also i check on gumdrops thread every week but he is so stubborn. i don,t know why people are supporting him(709 patrons) i think if people stop supporting him then maybe he will release an update otherwise theres no hope.
a hug, we are brothers in disappointment :cry:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so this game is officially ended? like wtf it only has one sex scene...
Yes read the that came with it. Madek does has a new game, but despite the thread title it got given and Jennifer it's not Two Weeks. If you only got one sex scene check the guide, unless your not counting Jennifer's.

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
I just finished this and I am super sad it is so short :( does anyone know any other medium-long length games with a model that looks like Jennifer's?(I have a weakness for teens with blonde hair in a pony tail)

Reactions: phill_leotardo
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes