VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In my opinion the right tag should be Abandoned and Completed.
Just because it says the end it does not make it a full game. The game is short and rushed and the last episode does not come with a conclusion of any kind

I agree with you.

I must say that the games in this situation are different, with a hasty ending

shame because what is in this game I found it very valid

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerGod0130

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
Mother and daughter (in my case are Lucy and Serena) are absolutely stunning, perfect models for other works, but is a very shame for the premature ending of game. Where's the Sister? history about Lydia during phone call in bathroom? who's Jean-Pat? much had to be done for the game, really a raw gem. I'm really sad, and hope that the developer can reconsider his choice.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where's the Sister?
She ran off to be in (despite the misleading thread title) a unrelated game.

Even if the developer did decide they didn't hate the game any more, and had more ideas the mothers model was one of the things so probably wouldn't be used. I'd like it back but really can't see it happening.

Reactions: Traktor23

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She ran off to be in (despite the thread title) a unrelated game.

Even if the developer did decide they didn't hate the game any more, and had more ideas the mothers model was one of the things so probably wouldn't be used. I'd like it back but really can't see it happening.
it doesn't seem to me that the other game is proceeding quickly either .. stopped practically for a year

not even the effort for the title, to remain in continuity with a "stressful" game...:(

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
She ran off to be in (despite the misleading thread title) a unrelated game.

Thank's for the reply, i have seen the "sister"(on Sunday I thought that Two Weeks 2 was the sequel), real a shame anyway. One (probably dumb) question...the "mother" model can be used for other games or have a sort of copyright?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the "mother" model can be used for other games or have a sort of copyright?
I think if anyone buys a licence then they have the rights to use them, but then there's the tweaks done by the developers not sure how that changes it. Although that one particular modified model has appeared in a few games.

Their customisation of the mother was one of the things causing Madek problems though. It made her look unique, but there was apparently something really wrong with her mouth that had be kept hidden.

• Wow
Reactions: Traktor23

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
I had no idea that licenses actually existed! it's a news for me, now i understand why the people can charge a price or an offer (like donations) for the game. Thank you for the explanation (even for Mother "mistery") (y) :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Kevinlolz

Jul 25, 2020
I didn't spied the woman in the ep 1-4, so i'm getting an error when mom invites her to lunch. How to resolve this ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I didn't spied the woman in the ep 1-4, so i'm getting an error when mom invites her to lunch. How to resolve this ?
Look back here for precisely how to fix (well get around) it. The short version is your going to need to enable the dev console, and do a little fiddling before it happens.

Reactions: Kevinlolz

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Finally found the post I remembered seeing with the fix... Before the crash happens, open the developer console with the shift and 0 keys and enter the command "caught_spying = False" that should avoid the crash.

If hitting shift and O does nothing the console is probably disabled. You need to find and open the "00console.rpy" file (I use for this). Go to the line "config.console = False" change "False" to "True" and save it.
yea I still get
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode 4.rpy", line 98, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 82, in load_scene
KeyError: u'debarras'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ep4_script_remote.rpyc", line 89, in script call
    ��|i},$�����:��z�q�UA�(��F���~��e�ʹ���    �y@�b�)W�+�q���ަ��N�����ߗ��з������+Vx�lߓ�N�+|M o�    �4��ҟ��N�U9x�������;b~)o/�������c�^��{� o?m��    �@�����v�X0�����O
  File "game/episode 4.rpyc", line 98, in script
    �U`�~�g8���*p$k<ц~4E?�����˃�I<���b���F��ѓ_@��J29��z�ɣ��5|���Lʭ�^g��� �ٶ��g�ͱ�^Bc�����&`RLT�x�����y�#��������$�c��`Um    ��G    豠�۝z,�J4��"S��b���Ѷl^̼]�k�R{6�n.��LK6G��c�l����9Ʋ�,��8���|�#�ϲd3b��6�P�M.D�.DT�C�J+�h� �����T�n@p-ū��NnJL��V���b �M�q�̧�����������vd��9�9dm�`��l�YQYCv. ;�u_ɑ��@v���Fxk�鵟+��p�y���S�i�`�r�*ū�ֳEk�恰���:C��OWSi��EYo�F� �r�E�����(A�ME��D�������E��e�%����'���`���%�wxb��k�0>���V#�Oe#��5OU.$����h%�6JI��Y~D�t!�&�n�D�y��Dv:S};M�3��,3�w��B��mK�s���N���T�����X��`w�T�>���Q�T/d�/�Tw9��Ŭ�%�T�p�
  File "T:\games\sex games\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "T:\games\sex games\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/episode 4.rpy", line 98, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 82, in load_scene
KeyError: u'debarras'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Fri Nov 13 16:41:11 2020

maybe someone have a save directly after this? :
two weeks.jpg

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
yea I still get
Looks like something different going by the report?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got the caught_spying error but the command fixed it. It was the original version of the game I played though not the all-in-one, if that matters.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Looks like something different going by the report?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got the caught_spying error but the command fixed it. It was the original version of the game I played though not the all-in-one, if that matters.
tried to load the save in the stand alone episode 5, but it send you to main page if you try to load it.
I think it is because I played 1-6 full version up to the ep4 error and episode 5 download is older version...meeh

Is there is a link to stand alone episode 4? should not work either, but could give it a try

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there is a link to stand alone episode 4? should not work either, but could give it a try
Just the 1-4 in the opening post, the games was update in the usual style until five I think. Then episode five was released as only a stand alone episode five, and the same for six.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Just the 1-4 in the opening post, the games was update in the usual style until five I think. Then episode five was released as only a stand alone episode five, and the same for six.
well that sux, but maybe someone have a save after this error?

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes