VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
It's pretty obvious why he's stalling the release of the last episode. It's only a couple days left before the January paycheck from patreon comes in, so why would he release it now and miss out on it. We've seen all kinds of shenaningans in these past couple years, you should know how it works by now.

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
It's pretty obvious why he's stalling the release of the last episode. It's only a couple days left before the January paycheck from patreon comes in, so why would he release it now and miss out on it. We've seen all kinds of shenaningans in these past couple years, you should know how it works by now.
He takes money "per creation ", so in this regard, he is honest

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not sure, maybe he's just a very creative person and mathematics is not his element :rolleyes:
He mentioned in an earlier post he was going back to per-creation due to how things worked out on this game.

Kinda repeating myself, but regardless of his understanding (or lack thereof) of the space-time continuum, he really only took a few monthly payments, and now will get one more when it releases. A lot better behavior than some other devs.

Hopefully he moves forward with a better business plan, because this was kinda fun with the humor aspect and I'll miss it.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I really want some other dev take the game and continue from where it ends, because sister was something else. She is my favourite sister in these games. And mom was really cute and innocent looking too that corrupting her would be so satisfying.

U

User_897603

I didn't write about time or broken promises until now and I don't want to repeat again the same conversations you guys had at previous pages.

But, how can you say something is coming ''TOMORROW'' and fail at that!!???

I just can't understand. If you are so sure about ''tomorrow'' I presume that you finished it or there is just very very minor issues with it and it will be online tomorrow.

Come ooooonnnn!! This is really absurd.
I work in IT. It's very common to be optimistic and really think you are going to make the deadline and then some asinine problem derails you for hours. It happens all the time.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I really want some other dev take the game and continue from where it ends, because sister was something else. She is my favourite sister in these games. And mom was really cute and innocent looking too that corrupting her would be so satisfying.
As much as I agree with you on the sister being gorgeous I wouldn't want anyone else but Madek developing this game.
I'm sure it would only turn out to be disappointing.

Last edited:

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Update from the latest Patreon post.
he'd better not say anything about the timing, and silently put an update when it's ready... the fourth time in a month would make me laugh out loud.

dev had to say :
I will be able to work sunday/monday, there is not much left to do so..
..UPDATE IS OUT IN NEXT TWO WEEKS:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: x7CB

chowdah

Oct 7, 2017
Supposedly Saturday, January 5th.
Where'd you hear that? The latest from patreon was another edit on the latest post yesterday, but no word on a date or status.

Here's the whole thing.. Latest edit is bolded.

Alright so I've been working pretty much all the time for the last three days, I'm leaving in a few hours and I wont have time to finish by then.

Obviously I'm bad when it comes to quantify the amount of work left.

I've switched back to "per creation" 2 weeks ago, so you don't need to worry about unwanted payment.

I've made the change during the month so I think you will still get charged this month even if it's "per creation".

The last episode will be public.

Edit 29/12/2018: I will be able to work sunday/monday, there is not much left to do so..

Reactions: Mini-Me

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Where'd you hear that? The latest from patreon was another edit on the latest post yesterday, but no word on a date or status.

Here's the whole thing.. Latest edit is bolded.
29/12/2018 his words sounded so that two (sunday/monday) days would be enough for him...
and what now? "this month"? really?

how could screw up the timing like that? and so many times in just in a month?

Reactions: Doopiedoo and Cico8

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
my daring thesis: we won't see an update at all. This hole delaying thing has gone beyond ridiculous. It's not even funny anymore. He lost interest early December and hasn't done much since then. Just look what other one man developers put out every single month with roughly the same amount of supporters. And then we have Madek over here...

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes