VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Well, at least he's not going Slonique on us and just abandoning.

Personally, I'd love someone to try to take this over. But that's always a problem because no two creators are the same, and you'll get a different game...

Reactions: dE_VoYd

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Should be seeing the update on Patreon today.
any new update on Pateon? Or we will have another week of silence...

by the way,

episode 5 was released on October 25, so by the time of the post about the completion of the project, we all expected the release of episode 6 from which there were already many previews and more than a month in development...

since December 4, the developer is working on the final episode of the project, that is almost 3 weeks.

It should be a very big update based on the development time, almost two whole episodes... I hope...

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
omg, pls, stop. Madek will find another excuse like "i forgot about time..." or whatever. "two whole episodes" yeah, sure. let's hope for 15 min tops.
in fact, it doesn't matter, I just want to see the sex scene as soon as possible, not in a week, on Saturday/ Sunday, yesterday, and no one knows when

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
in fact, it doesn't matter, I just want to see the sex scene as soon as possible, not in a week, on Saturday/ Sunday, yesterday, and no one knows when
Madek knows, in his distorted understanding of the space time continuum...

At least we are getting an ending. Please stop the negative feelings, unless you want Slonique ^2.

We don't need another 'difficult' developer, so let Madek finish what he wants, and then continue how he wants.

chowdah

Oct 7, 2017
Bad news.. I was hoping for a nice Christmas present.

Alright so I've been working pretty much all the time for the last three days, I'm leaving in a few hours and I wont have time to finish by then.

Obviously I'm bad when it comes to quantify the amount of work left.

I've switched back to "per creation" 2 weeks ago, so you don't need to worry about unwanted payment.

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017
Compressed Version (194Mb): - - -
Mega link is down for compressed version

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I didn't write about time or broken promises until now and I don't want to repeat again the same conversations you guys had at previous pages.

But, how can you say something is coming ''TOMORROW'' and fail at that!!???

I just can't understand. If you are so sure about ''tomorrow'' I presume that you finished it or there is just very very minor issues with it and it will be online tomorrow.

Come ooooonnnn!! This is really absurd.

tack1xxx

Mar 16, 2018
Dev quits the project because he dint get enough support, no doubt one of the reasons is failing meet the deadline so many times...

Reactions: Cico8
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes