VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think that we should encourage the developer to move on to another project if he feels like he can do better and is no longer enjoying working on this one. Even though I liked this game, I'm sure the next one will be even better. Working on something you no longer like is the best way to get burned out.
Like what many people have said I'm also disappointed that you've had to finish this because of financial issues but (And I'm happy to be the unpopular opinion on this), I think you're doing the right thing by putting an ending together rather than completely abandoning this and two for stepping away from this. I'm happy that you've noted some mistakes (The two parts as you've said) and that you'll learn from them. Keep this up and I'm sure you'll be on the right path to gaining patrons later on.

I stayed because I loved the sister like many others and also I wanted to see how this would turn out. I do like your work but I'm really happy that you noted there's mistakes and made a tough but financially correct decision to restart from scratch. Hope you do get to re-use or create renders similar to the sister and mother and hope you come back stronger and better :)
Let me make some room for you on this boat :)

Kualaboy

Aug 18, 2017
Heyy there, I love this game, the storyline, the cg, it's amazing. I was wondering if anyone will talk with the dev in order to continue it, and keep this game alive. I understand the decision of the dev and I really hope to see more contents from him. My congratulations on making this, I wish you all the luck on your next project.
BTW, anyone can recommend me any game with identical tags or with the characters, I really love the Mom and Sis in this games, it is an amazing graphics.
Thank you for your time to read this, and I really hope you will help me to find more awesome games like this

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
It’s a pity this game has not found enough patronage to keep it viable. With the amazing graphics of Milfy city, timestamps and a few others with incest or pregnancy fetishes , the money is going there. Should you consider doing another game please bear in mind that lengthy beautiful animation in the sex scenes is essential to getting the serious money along with a somewhat original storyline. The Devs who earn $1k to $2k a month on static renders also have a day job which they need to keep, so the game suffers. TW has a great story and beautiful renders but IMHO brings nothing new to the arena. Find your Unique Selling Point and good luck!

Reactions: dekmma

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I don't think it's due to a lack of originality Two Weeks didn't take off as much as the dev might have hoped for - I'd rather blame the missing consistency in development of this game.

I think the dev brings everything to the table a good (and potentially successful) game needs:

Interesting and good looking (especially Jennifer, sorry mom) characters, good renders, on point and funny dialogue (even though it needs better proofreading), a well-paced story, unique ideas (ambient sound while peeking, hide-and-seek during blackout, codebreaking the diary), but most importantly: a sense of sexiness, which many other games lack (the way the sister looks or smirks at you in some renders... hot damn!).

Last edited:

gramaton

May 16, 2017
according to the issue of problems - THIS is the problem. a week has passed and no news, no updates, no nothing. again.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
seems not today :(
seeing as it's going to be the final update of the game, he can release it at the end of the month if he wants to. I mean, we want the ending of this story to be good don't we? I don't want it to be rushed. I'm sure we all want only one reason to be disappointed right? that it HAS ended, not that it has ended and the ending didn't do the story justice.

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
When Madek says it's coming out Saturday/Sunday you can be 100% sure it's coming out Sunday night 11:55pm or something. If it's coming out Sunday at all. This is not meant to be offensive, but apparently it's how things work for him
I'm offended... but I must admit you're right, I'll delay it a little longer.
You better not be disappointed. :xx

Bunta

May 6, 2018
I'm offended... but I must admit you're right, I'll delay it a little longer.
You better not be disappointed. :xx
Do you have an outline of your next project? Is it going to be something like the current one?

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Do you have an outline of your next project? Is it going to be something like the current one?
No it wont be like the current one, that's one of the reason I dropped this game.
There are still a lot of questionmarks that we need to answer so I can't tell you much right now but things like slow pace, character depth and "realism" will stay.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes