VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Omg man. This is crap! You did some mistakes, but we all do. I hope u will take some more time to think and change your mind. This is my favourite game here and I am very sad now. Pls man, God bless you, dont do that to my heart... :(

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Besides the fact that this really is a shame and I`d love to see this game continuing, can we expect the new episode today?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Besides the fact that this really is a shame and I`d love to see this game continuing, can we expect the new episode today?
Highly unlikely, it hasn't even been released for the P-supporters yet, so it's not finished yet.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Umm i don't know why i have a bad feeling about the new changes (i hope i am wrong) , i'm no talking about the improvements or changes itself , is because i've seen another games in similar circumstances that were cancelled or abandoned after for their creators ....

God ! this game is one of my favorites (on my top) , i like the HOT SISTER :winkytongue: and i don't want an early ending :teary: , i know , perhaps i'm a little paranoid too ...
Time ago i had this "bad feeling" about this game and DAMNNNNN ! why ? why ? why ?????????? i don't blame u Madek , u did a great/amazing job , i know that i don't deserve explanations about your decision .. i wish you all the best !! a very Merry xmas and happy new year !

Thank you so much ! :cry:

Reactions: wr34

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
On the other hand if I feel frustrated each update because I think the product is bad then it's not healthy either and not fair for those who support the game.

I'll keep what made this game promising and with the experience gained try to produce a better product, win win! (not sure M will be one of them and she's a pain in the ass for me, I can't tell you why otherwise you will only focus on this)
I hear you, man. But isn't it a general rule about life..? There has to be some point of satisfaction, otherwise.. you'll never be happy as a human being...
Anyways, good luck!

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
Yo there's like at least 100 people on this thread so if each of us pledges at least $5.00 by next week we might be able to save this game! Please don't let this die!!!
tenor.gif

asus

Feb 11, 2018
this game have a god story nice graphics only problem is finance maybe people(also me) who play this can help the dev

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yo there's like at least 100 people on this thread so if each of us pledges at least $5.00 by next week we might be able to save this game! Please don't let this die!!!
If it would help giving this game another chance I don't mind the 5$. I already supported it before, but I have some financial issues myself, so originally I cancelled my pledge. But I renewed it now.

Reactions: Walg
Nov 27, 2017
Regardless. At least the dev is communicating and is finishing the story. Most people would just abandon it suddenly, never finish it like the dev for "lust man standing". I'm grateful that at lest he's willing to give it at end, hopefully where we can fuck pretty much everyone in the game.

Even if this game didn't go the way he wanted to, the community will be keeping a very careful eye on him, in anticpation of his next game, because they know he can be trust to do the right things, even if they're not the popular thing.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Regardless. At least the dev is communicating and is finishing the story. Most people would just abandon it suddenly, never finish it like the dev for "lust man standing". I'm grateful that at lest he's willing to give it at end, hopefully where we can fuck pretty much everyone in the game.

Even if this game didn't go the way he wanted to, the community will be keeping a very careful eye on him, in anticpation of his next game, because they know he can be trust to do the right things, even if they're not the popular thing.
I agree with you. An open communication is really important. Nonetheless it is a shame :(

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I really enjoyed this game up to this point. Mainly because of the sister. I really enjoyed both her model and her interactions with the played character. I love the way she was willing to act and lie her ass off to get what she wanted. It was really funny, at least in my eyes.
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think that we should encourage the developer to move on to another project if he feels like he can do better and is no longer enjoying working on this one. Even though I liked this game, I'm sure the next one will be even better. Working on something you no longer like is the best way to get burned out.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 191914
I would like to help , but sadly i don't have virtual money , credit card or similars ,etc .. only cash .. perhaps i can help clicking ads , i don't know ....

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes