VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes
D

Deleted member 1050319

Information update
Hey,
I'll use this post to give you infos on the progress of the current episode, so you can check it from time to time. (I wont notify edits for inbox spam reason)
The payment method is now set "per month" wich mean I will focus on much faster update. We will see how it goes this month but the end goal is 1 episode = 3 weeks
So if you have any questions on the timeline, just post it here and I'll try to answer.

Progress:
(3parts, morning, afternoon, evening)
-Storyline is done.
-Part one done.
-Part two done.
-Part three 1/4.
-Assembling part one and two, filling holes etc. -> done
-Added more options during photoshoot, more poses, GUI is done.This is noice!
On a side note, I'm far from the goal of three weeks, I still believe it will be possible in the future, I made a few mistakes that cost me time, I'll try to avoid em next time.
My mate mainly helps me on the code aspect, and this game isn't designed around gameplay, so yeah... trying to have quality dialogues, scenario, renders, thinking about choices and consequences all these things can be hard to handle for one man.
Anyway, I'm happy about this episode, this is clean and well done...so far! :)

last edit 01/12/2018
Release 05/12!

7 Likes

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
This game is a little gem.

I honestly didn't expect much - and the first few scenes seemed to confirm my apprehension.
Peeking, buying clothes (which girl in her right mind would ask her brother to pick a dress for her?)...

I kept playing because I liked the looks of the sister (the mother is also nice, though - especially her face - less attractive to me).

Later on the dev comes up with some more unique ideas that go beyond your typical tropes.

What truly makes this VN enjoyable for me is the characterisation of the sister.
At first she seems like your typical plain and moody teenage girl, but turns out she's quite a little minx - a perfect mix of innocent and depraved.
She's such a tease and also smoking hot, definitely one of my favourite girls. :love:

Well done, @dekmma - I'm looking forward to the next episodes.

I really hope the dev will rework the currently separated episodes at some point and release a complete edition of all episodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: dekmma

Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
Hello together, I have a little problem. I downloaded and unzipped the 1.19 GB version of chapter 1-4. But do not come in the second chapter. My sister leaves the room and goes to her room. I follow her and the chapter ends and I'm in the main menu. How does Chapter 2 start? It's just an exe inside but the whole order has 1.19gb. Thanks for your help

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
As far as I know there is no 2nd part of episode 4 - the dev had a change of mind and released episode 5 instead, which picks up where 0.4.1 ended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Griffin407

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Sad news my friends... :cry:

I have been working on this project for a while now and I'm sincerely grateful for all the support this game received, sadly this will be the last episode.
There are many reasons that led me to take this decision, mainly the financial aspect, making a game costs a lot, it has to be successful for it to be sustainable, unfortunately, I don't see this game reaching the expectations I had for it in the future.
Honestly speaking, too many mistakes have been made and I won't be able to fix it.
My teammate joined me a fews months ago so we could split the work, this way I could focus more on the art aspect, like rendering, creating animations, GUI etc. but this format "story based" doesn't allow us to do that.
I'm sorry if you feel disappointed, I am too.
I'll take one more week to make a proper ending.

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
To make a game financially viable you have to be in it for the long run with consistent updates. Many of the developers that are able to pay their bills, didn't receive substantial funding until they were way into their development cycle. There are too many projects to back and many quit, leaving those who would show support tentative until the developer shows he's reliable.

It's a pity because this game was showing great promise with a HOT MILF, one of my favorites and a HOT S.
I hope you reconsider Madek. Ask someone on this forum to help out with coding and story if you must. I always say "If you build it, they will cum!"

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
To make a game financially viable you have to be in it for the long run with consistent updates. Many of the developers that are able to pay their bills, didn't receive substantial funding until they were way into their development cycle. There are too many projects to back and many quit, leaving those who would show support tentative until the developer shows he's reliable.

It's a pity because this game was showing great promise with a HOT MILF, one of my favorites and a HOT S.
I hope you reconsider Madek. Ask someone on this forum to help out with coding and story if you must. I always say "If you build it, they will cum!"
The thing is, it's my first project, I did a lot of mistakes and some of them are not fixable.
Even for someone who don't know the game and is willing to give it a try, it's all messy, it's in 2 parts, previous choices not registered etc.
I've learned a lot and I'll comeback with a more professional approach.
I believe doing a proper ending now is the right choice.

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
The thing is, it's my first project, I did a lot of mistakes and some of them are not fixable.
Even for someone who don't know the game and is willing to give it a try, it's all messy, it's in 2 parts, previous choices not registered etc.
Good to hear, looking forward to your next project!

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Sad news my friends... :cry:

I have been working on this project for a while now and I'm sincerely grateful for all the support this game received, sadly this will be the last episode.
There are many reasons that led me to take this decision, mainly the financial aspect, making a game costs a lot, it has to be successful for it to be sustainable, unfortunately, I don't see this game reaching the expectations I had for it in the future.
Honestly speaking, too many mistakes have been made and I won't be able to fix it.
My teammate joined me a fews months ago so we could split the work, this way I could focus more on the art aspect, like rendering, creating animations, GUI etc. but this format "story based" doesn't allow us to do that.
I'm sorry if you feel disappointed, I am too.
I'll take one more week to make a proper ending.
fuck its a damn shame, i rl liked this games

thats true, but as all we can see its getting harder and harder, everyone wants top quality faster and faster, me 4 example i like my fucking choices. im sad for the dev but lets hope he will come back stronger and with fresh idea.

good luck to u friend and lets hope next time u will see ur project through the end. damn im starting to rl worry for my game

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Oh man... first Hack'n Stalk 3, now this, what a bummer. :(

While I think that the mistakes you made (for me most notably the split-up between Episodes 1-4 and 5) still can be fixed, I also understand that you want to do a fresh start with a new project.

I really like your work (and especially Jennifer ;)).
Thanks for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: zecon

gramaton

May 16, 2017
what?! just... why? this game was so good, because of the characters... the main problem (imho) - dev dont have straight release dates. remember 3,5 month gap between episode 4 and 5? and how short it was? u can't do that and expect good income.
p.s. good luck to Madek.
p.p.s. such a shame... the M and S was so good.. oh, mah, such a shame

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Shame, I really liked the art and story in this one. To have it all fall apart because the tech background is unsatisfactory to the creator....worse games keep in production by even less talented devs.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes