VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I pay allso at Interner, but that kind of file (500MB) takes about 5-10 mins !!!!
Bro when i say a country like this... its mean poor ...not the money only the problem even the connection is very bad u feel u wanna kill urself ... i will stuck in this stupid country for 1 year .. so FML .... SO i play only crunched games

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
well i guess im fucked because every that was part of the first update has transferred over to this update dont know if you have a save you can share?
Sure, I can upload them, but I have only 3 saves at ep.5, quite at the beginning, second about the middle and at the end !! But here is my saves !!!

EDIT: Tell if those works better !!!

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh, I already played that. It was great. Shame it was abandoned. Do you know of any others?
It`s NOT abandoned any more, Mr. ZZ is back, thank god !!!! I don`t know his update schedule, but he is going to continue the game !!!

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Just started this and the mother saying she doesn't make much as a nurse makes me wonder where this game is supposed to be set because an RN can actually make a pretty good salary.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes