VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Mmmm i copied it and when you start a new game it carried on from where i left off. Or that was just the starting point for Ch5

What's the point? CH5 won't accept nor see them, I tried that already when CH5 was posted here and I hadn't realized yet that the chapter is a separate game.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Mmmm i copied it and when you start a new game it carried on from where i left off. Or that was just the starting point for Ch5
Ren'Py games do not carry on from the point you left off automatically, you have to load a previous save manually. If there are no savegames listed in the game loading menu and you have to start the game from the start button, then this is just the point where the game starts, exactly the way CH5 does.

The new chapter is just a completely new game and no data from the previous chapter is being used by it.

Reactions: phreadom

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
So I wasn't paying attention and I downloaded and played chapter 5 of the game, after I finished it I realized I missed the chapter 1-4 links.
After finishing chapter 4 is there any way to continue in chapter 5 with the saves from chapter 4? At the moment each game has it's own save files.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
So I wasn't paying attention and I downloaded and played chapter 5 of the game, after I finished it I realized I missed the chapter 1-4 links.
After finishing chapter 4 is there any way to continue in chapter 5 with the saves from chapter 4? At the moment each game has it's own save files.
Read the comment literally directly above yours. And the one above that.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Boy, why didn't I find this game earlier? It's great! The renders are nice but the characters are even better. Mom starts off as the typical mother in those games, but in the later episodes I begin to love the relationship. Jalous mom is super hot!

And the little sister is a manipulative bitch, and it's great. She is young and is confused herself but she can control the MC. Never seen it that plausible and interesting in an adult game. Did she really
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the stoned hide&seek game was fun. Carry on, Madek!
Duke.png

Reactions: LordDair

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I read the comment above, but it doesn't say anything on how to manually load a save from chapter 4 into the chapter 5 exe.
You can`t, ch. 5 starts where ch. 4 ends, old saves (ch. 1-4) don`t work at ch. 5 even by manually copied to the saves folder ( they don`t show there) !!!!

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
OK my bad.. did not think about using the candle.. im not pervy enough it seems
Cannot find this in the game at all - I assume because of the candle it is in episode 5 with the storm having arrived?
So when does this pic appear?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Cannot find this in the game at all - I assume because of the candle it is in episode 5 with the storm having arrived?
So when does this pic appear?
The previous version !!! I suggest, that you play FIRST episodes 1-4 and then ch. 5. Btw, choises you make in previous version don`t count at ch. 5, but the game starts there (ch. 1) !!! Some says, that versions 1-4 are chapter 1 and chapter 2 starts at ch. 5.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I read the comment above, but it doesn't say anything on how to manually load a save from chapter 4 into the chapter 5 exe.
Yes, but from the six posts above yours 4 are talking exactly about what you asked, ending the topic with the one directly above yours.
So, basically, we just ended answering exactly to the question you asked right above your question.
And the short answer would be: You can't.
And the longer one: You can't, because the saves are from a completely different game, they're incompatible.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So i have no clue if it's been talked about but when Lydia comes over it says i was caught spying when i didn't.
I kind of remember that from when I tested that path, that there was this issue. I'm not sure any more though.

Yes, it has been mentioned:

TabooGood

Mar 28, 2018
I think I'm having some problems installing this, I was able to play episode 1 but then it booted me out to the main menu. How do I install episode 1-5?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I think I'm having some problems installing this, I was able to play episode 1 but then it booted me out to the main menu. How do I install episode 1-5?
Huh. That sounds bizarre that you were only able to play 1 chapter. Let's focus on chapters 1 - 4 first (Chapter 5 is a new game). What download link did you use and did you follow the installation guide?

TabooGood

Mar 28, 2018
Huh. That sounds bizarre that you were only able to play 1 chapter. Let's focus on chapters 1 - 4 first (Chapter 5 is a new game). What download link did you use and did you follow the installation guide?
I downloaded chapter 1-4 and chapter 5 through the MEGA link, then I extracted the zip file as instructed.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I downloaded chapter 1-4 and chapter 5 through the MEGA link, then I extracted the zip file as instructed.
Ok do you remember the last screen you played before the game kicked you out?

EDIT: I've just had another playthrough on my chapter 1-4 version and I don't seem to be having an issue. If you have bandwidth to spare, you could try another download (Use the compressed version links to save space/make the download quicker) and see if that fixes your issue.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
They are in separate folders, aren`t they (1-4 in one folder and 5 another) ??? Try to delete 5 folder and play ch. 1-4 first, and when it ends, play ch. 5 !!! Remember that you can`t use saves from 1-4 when you start ch. 5, no matter what, so your previous choises don`t matter at ch. 5 !!

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes