VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Don't know if this was mentioned before: If you tell mom you will sleep on the couch, you still end up in her Room

daydream06

Nov 30, 2017
Sorry this is probably asked before but i downloaded from the first links and played the game for like 10 mins. Pretty sure im missing most of it. What should i do

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Sorry this is probably asked before but i downloaded from the first links and played the game for like 10 mins. Pretty sure im missing most of it. What should i do
Below the download links you'll see "Episode 1-4" with a spoiler tag. Click the tag, and you'll see the download for the first 4 chapters in one download.

Griffin407

Jun 11, 2018
Any android users out there? Have you had this issue too with the power buttons on the laptops?

Dev said he re-wrote the code during this update so there's probably changes 'under the hood' that might have taken a little longer than expected.
I got it to work i just spammed my screen lol

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
Maybe someone already asked it but... Why if I download the file under the "Chapter 1-4" section, the game ends saying that I can play only three chapters?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
That should actually let you play up to ch4 and then stop... Then just start a new game with Ch5 it will carry on from previous...
I think it starts where MC looks through the door.
Also copy your saves from Ch1-4 to ch5

Maybe someone already asked it but... Why if I download the file under the "Chapter 1-4" section, the game ends saying that I can play only three chapters?

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes