VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
can anyone crunch down ep 5 ? I know @bossapplesauce did it for ep 1-4 and brought it from 1.4GB down to 260 MB, any chance you can do it again bud ? or @Kasey if he has the time and the want to do it ? :)

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I'm playing the 1-4 part and I get to where my mom, my sister, and her friend are at the table during the storm. The sister gets up to go to her room, goes in, i click on the door, and it says this is the end of the first part. I'm assuming that's the end of 4, so I boot up 5, load the save right before that, play it, and it says the same thing again. Am I doing something wrong?

I see people talking about using her PC before the 5th episode and I haven't even gotten anywhere near doing that, I see there are pictures for it in chapter 4. I feel like I'm doing/did something wrong?

When I install chapter 5 on its own or paste it on top of the other folder, all my saves are gone. But if I just open 1-4 again, the saves are there. I've never had this problem updating any other game. Really wanna continue the game as far as it goes.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I'm playing the 1-4 part and I get to where my mom, my sister, and her friend are at the table during the storm. The sister gets up to go to her room, goes in, i click on the door, and it says this is the end of the first part. I'm assuming that's the end of 4, so I boot up 5, load the save right before that, play it, and it says the same thing again. Am I doing something wrong?

I see people talking about using her PC before the 5th episode and I haven't even gotten anywhere near doing that, I see there are pictures for it in chapter 4. I feel like I'm doing/did something wrong?

When I install chapter 5 on its own or paste it on top of the other folder, all my saves are gone. But if I just open 1-4 again, the saves are there. I've never had this problem updating any other game. Really wanna continue the game as far as it goes.
They are apparently totally separate releases.

One is just 1-4. The other is just 5.

So try not putting 5 over 1-4? Treat it as a separate game.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
They are apparently totally separate releases.

One is just 1-4. The other is just 5.

So try not putting 5 over 1-4? Treat it as a separate game.
Is the sister leaving the table and going into her room the end of part 4 though?

Edit: And also, if I just start from part 5, and don't get to load my save from part 4, how will anything that I've done matter?

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Is the sister leaving the table and going into her room the end of part 4 though?

Edit: And also, if I just start from part 5, and don't get to load my save from part 4, how will anything that I've done matter?
Currently it doesn't matter. None of your choices in 1-4 matter in 5 yet. I think the dev might change this going forward, but currently they don't and there's nothing to do with 1-4 or your choices therein.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Currently it doesn't matter. None of your choices in 1-4 matter in 5 yet. I think the dev might change this going forward, but currently they don't and there's nothing to do with 1-4 or your choices therein.
Well, that's really unfortunate. Makes me feel like I played for nothing. What's the point of all the choices I made then, should have just made it a video or something.

Reactions: phreadom

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So download for ep 1-4 and ep5 stop at after the tickle fight with mom on both? seems kind of short.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Still dosnt work guess its cause im on apk lol
Any android users out there? Have you had this issue too with the power buttons on the laptops?

So download for ep 1-4 and ep5 stop at after the tickle fight with mom on both? seems kind of short.
Dev said he re-wrote the code during this update so there's probably changes 'under the hood' that might have taken a little longer than expected.

gramaton

May 16, 2017
mother and sister are sweetest women i've ever seen in this kind of games. waiting for next update with
impatience

Reactions: GhostPhil
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes