VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Are you hoping for something more? x'Dx'D:evilsmile:
Of course! I am always hoping for something more and if it comes a more natural way then I am even more happy. Although there are already scenes that imply that we might blackmail her at some point...

Reactions: Walg

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Although there are already scenes that imply that we might blackmail her at some point...
..she did everything she possibly could to enable us to do so :relievedface: Almost to the point i'd call it calculated, but i suspect she is just "blonde" that way.

Reactions: Walg and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think there is no need to blackmailing. Relationship is growing naturally.
..she did everything she possibly could to enable us to do so :relievedface: Almost to the point i'd call it calculated, but i suspect she is just "blonde" that way.
I mean even the MC thought about blackmailing her, but I have to admit after reading her diary I can also see it developing naturally.
I kind of hope that there will be more paths with her, like a romance-only, a domination-only and one that is more a mix of them. :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Frankly, i'd say this relationship is the type where she realises how much whe helped her and she is so touched by this that at some point she'll go "Oh brother, i wanna thank you so much!" *spreads legs*. Most incest games present bro/sis incest this way. Or the blackmail route where this happens: Ohno, you little shit brother you blackmail me! I'm gonna so kill you *spreads legs anyway, only to...* :kissingheart: Oh such big penis, please spank me!"
These are the usual variants. I may have presented them in a simplified fashion :rolleyes:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Frankly, i'd say this relationship is the type where she realises how much whe helped her and she is so touched by this that at some point she'll go "Oh brother, i wanna thank you so much!" *spreads legs*. Most incest games present bro/sis incest this way. Or the blackmail route where this happens: Ohno, you little shit brother you blackmail me! I'm gonna so kill you *spreads legs anyway, only to...* :kissingheart: Oh such big penis, please spank me!"
These are the usual variants. I may have presented them in a simplified fashion :rolleyes:
Yeah sadly this is how it happens most of the time! I would be happy to finally see it happens in another way ;)

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Who the heck is this Jean-Pat(rick) guy that the mother met two weeks ago in a cafe and gave her number :confused:? I'm going to beat the crap out of that SOB :mad:
I'm looking forward to the next bikini photo shoot with the sister in Stan's house. Maybe she will agree to be photographed topless or naked.
The MC has a self-control, I would have gone mad after the pillow fight with the mother. His bad joke (Lydia's tumor) may backfire at some point:pensive:

Reactions: Zero919

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'm looking forward to the next bikini photo shoot with the sister in Stan's house. Maybe she will agree to be photographed topless or naked.
As long as Stan isn't there....

The MC has a self-control, I would have gone mad after the pillow fight with the mother. His bad joke (Lydia's tumor) may backfire at some point:pensive:
I have the feeling that she might actually have some kind of disease....

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
As long as Stan isn't there....

I have the feeling that she might actually have some kind of disease....
If I remember correctly, Stan can come to the beach with us if we ask him.

Maybe she has an addiction to sex, even better if she forgot her treatment :biggrin::evilsmile:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
If I remember correctly, Stan can come to the beach with us if we ask him.

Maybe she has an addiction to sex, even better if she forgot her treatment :biggrin::evilsmile:
Yeah I know and I didn't ask him and I don't want him to be around for the photoshoot...

Well that would be another "disease" that could be possible :D

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i too would like to remind developers that not everyone can (deaf) or wants to hear audio when playing VNs.

Reactions: Ric571898
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes